Chapter 8: Siblings apart!

Max hasn't seen his sister since yesterday, and last time he saw her, she was raving about some training with her crush. He might have eavesdropped and might have told the friend group. I also The only guy worthy of her, at least in everyone else's eyes, was furious and asked Max to embarrass the trainer today.

Drew was petty like that.

Ref: Ok Ash please win. I bet everything that you'd make it after you beat Misty. Come on, do a brother a solid. Trainers, throw out your pokemon!

Ash: So, this is May's brother? I don't see it. What a pathetic little twit. Hisuian Zoroak, show them who you are.  Let's do this brother a solid.

Max: BRING IT ON! YOU STOLE MY SISTER! GO MIGHTYENA!

Ash: Ok I see the resemblance. May says Gary's his idol. I really hope that isn't true. For his sake.

Out comes two dark types, but one power level greatly exceeds the other. The powerful one, appears to be a dark type, but appearances aren't everything.

Ash: Let's do this. Icy wind. Use the cover to launch a combo of Brick Break and Skitter Smack.

Max: I've been trained by the strongest trainer ever! The great and powerful Gary Oak. *cue crowd roaring and a frown from Ash*      You can't beat me! Takedown!

Ash: Of course. 

The fake Zoroak fires a blue wind filled with icicles. Mightyena turns into a mini white missile, before said missile fires at Zoroark. But it just phases through. The fake's icicles hit the dog, then the fake itself launches a flurry of attacks. H Zoroak jumps back when he's done, then admires his work.

Mightyena is returned with a small huff, before a Sceptile emerges. Before either trainer speaks though, The fake dark types illusion dissipates. A normal ghost type emerges, and a green glow surrounds it. With a roar, he lunges at the starter, and uppercuts him.

Septile tries to counter, but the Hisuian Zoroak just disappears in his ball.

Max: U-turn...

Ash: Good job. We sent him off balance. Now we send in hero.

A blue dolphin hits the field, but taps out with a flip turn. Zoroark is back, then again taps out with a U-turn. When the blue dolphin hits the field once again, it's changed into a true hero. All of this has happened in the span of 5 seconds.

Max: Sceptile, we have the type advantage! Bullet Seed!

Ash: Type advantage isn't everything. Go bulk up times two.

Palafin glows a dark red. Sceptile fires 4 seeds, but Palafin just swats them aside.

Ash: Ice punch and Drain Punch, one each hand.  Cover yourself in water for the added damage. 

Max: Your Pathetic! Leaf Storm!

Palafins fist flow white and orange, before running at Sceptile. The hoeen starter fires a leaf tornado, but Palafin just runs through it with a grin. Both fist land, and Sceptile flies right next to his trainer. Max, without even a thank you, sends out Gallade.

He tries to mega evolve it, but when the yellow tendrils touch the Gallade, it darkens, before dissipating.   Palafin simply just karate chops him with a blue fist, and the Gallade crumbles.

Ref: YES, LET'S GO ASH!   Gallade is unable to battle, Palafin wins! So, the winner is Ash Ketchum!

Max: IMPOSSIBLE!

Ash looks at him, then walks away. The crowd is booing once again, but Ash tuned it out already. Max chases him, just like his sister, but this time with a different outcome. Ash simply teleports away when Max blinks.

Max looks around with a red face, before deciding to just talk to his friends.

Timeskip

The friend group, excluding Dawn, May, Lillie, and Brock, are outside the stadium.

Max: I am so sorry I lost to that cheater Drew. His pokemon were drugged!

Drew: It's ok. If I would have battled him, I would have won. Not everyone can be as skilled as me.

Gary: Don't worry kid. With more of my training you'll soon become the second strongest trainer!

Max: (stars in eyes) Thank you Gary!

Drew: But where's my future bride Max?

Max: No idea. I think she's training with Ash again. Apparently, she caught a bunch of powerful pokemon, so she thinks she can beat me.  But my brain will destroy her, per usual.  

Gary:  If Ash is training her, then she must be weak. I could be her trainer, and she could be really powerful.

Lineskip

Ash: Ok guys. Seems you each caught your pokemon. How you did that so quickly, I'll never know. But that's beside the point. You each have a new mission. Bond with your pokemon. Bond is important to win battles. During my battle with Max, he attempted to Mega evolve his Gallade. It didn't work because the bond wasn't strong enough!

Dawn: Alright Ash!

May: Ash, during my catching spree. I found a Chansey. I may have caught her, then evolved it. Can it be viable in battle?

Ash: For Blissey make a stall strategy. It may seem dirty, but it's something that the holy pony created, so it is fair game.

Brock: Ash, where can we find mega stones.

Ash: Mega Stone Island. Where I found all of mine. Tomorrow we will go there.

The girls: Bonding time with Ash!

Ash: Bonding time huh? Ladies, your thoughts are very loud.

The girls blush, while Brock chuckles. Ash has a glint in his eyes no one has ever seen before.

 A hint of warmth.  

Authour Speaking here (If I can even be called that with my level skill)

HOW DO I HAVE THIS MANY READS.   200 IS A LOT FOR A 9 CHAPTER BOOK, I THINK.  I AM VERY HAPPY RN LOL BUT ANYWAY I'M IMPRESSED YALL LIKE THIS GARBAGE.  WHEN IM DONE WRITING THIS ALL OUT I WILL EDIT AND MAKE IT BETTER

Super nerd out.