Chapter 14: Just Business

Pokedex Entry:

Necrozma: The Prism Pokemon.

As soon as the pokeball signifies a capture, Ash is teleported out of the cave. Ash knew that legends told when a Legendary came out of an egg, and was captured by an aura user, darkness would unfold. Unless the Legendaries full power is fulfilled, the world will never be the same again. And not in a good way.

Ash's new mission was to make Necrozma an Ultra Necrozma.

But first he had a battle to win.

Lineskip

Ref: Trainers send out your pokemon.

Cilan: Go Crustle!

Ash: Inteltion. You know what to do.

Ref: Battle Begin!

Cilan visibly relaxed after he saw he was facing a Intletion, not an overpowered Haxorus.

Cilan: Rock Blast!

Ash: Snipe Shot.

Five rocks head straight in the starter's direction, but he calmly just has his hands up, and fires 6 beams of water. Each one demolishes a rock, while the last hits Crustle in the face. Crustle looks like he's about to cry, and there's a good reason for that.

He lost his shell. Intelion aimed for the part that would do the most damage.

Ash: Good work. It's much faster now, however we can do massive damage. Wait for it to close in, then stab it with icicle spear.

Cilan: Crustle! I am sorry buddy, but you have to keep going. Solar Blade!

Ash: Hm. Let them come.

For 2 minutes the crab charges, up a blade made from grass. When the deed is finally done, Crustle looks very proud of itself. He rushes at his opponent, who just stands there patiently. Crustle swipes at Intelions head, but the powerhouse simply ducks and stabs it with 3 spears made of pure ice. One hits in the eye, the other in the bottom of the bug, while the last hits on top of the bug. Crustle is frozen. 

Ref: Crustle is knocked out. Cilan, send out your next pokemon!

Cilan: Stunfisk, avenge your fallen teammate.

Ash: Really? Who does he think I am, a rookie? Rain dance. Combo move of Snipe shot, vacuum wave, dark pulse, and Hydro Pump.

Cilan: Stunfisk! Discharge!

It starts raining. An electric field is launched at the Galar starter. Intleion just jumps over it, and in midair fires his combo move. A jet of water is launched, and surrounding it is a smaller water stream, but much sharper. Inside the jet of water is a black laser beam. Finally, a white beam circles the move.

All in all, it was the most beautiful and dangerous move any one had ever seen. Well except Ash. Every coordinator in the world wanted this, but only the most experienced could. Yet an 18-year-old boy can do it with ease.

Safe to say, Stunfisk got obliterated.

Cilan: Simisage! Dynamax!

Ash: He can Dynamax? Interesting. My class will learn about gimmicks tomorrow. The monkey will be big and slow, so let's just shoot ice beams and air slashs till it drops.

Cilan returns his ace. The pokeball enlarges, and Cilan throws it behind him. A giant, green monkey appears, and lets out his cry. Inteltion simply glares, and fires 10 ice beams. Each one finds their mark, and one even gets a crit. The critical hit does extra damage, courtesy of sniper.