Chapter 17: Insight!

Ash was training.

All of his Pokémon, his family, were working hard. Each one of them had a battle style and power that their trainer needed to exploit. Ash himself was training as well. He needed to practice his aura and psychic abilities. But first he trained his legendaries. His aces were drill captains and trained his other Pokémon, while training themself as well.

Ash made Zacian, Necrozma, and the Zygarde's train. Ash wanted it to where the Zygardes could change form at will, without their cells. From dog, to snake, to God. If the cores could swap at will, then battles would come much easier.

Zacians training was also different. Zacian had pure power and speed but lacked defensive capabilities. His weaknesses were not many, but Ash would have liked him to overcome them. While training as well, Ash made the fairy type make his dodging and ability stronger as well.

And for Necrozma, Ash wanted him to work on speed and power. Necrozma relied too much on the mind, and it may be useful, however raw power was needed as well. Ash wanted his psychic monster to be powerful, fast, and a sweeper.

Ash himself trained as well. The mute trainer practiced his power intake. Each day he trained; he found a way to make sure his powers would not drain him too much. He even battled his Pokémon every day, which kept him sharp and in shape.

During training, if a Pokémon was deemed worthy by Ash, he made them an ace. That was how each of his aces became what they are. However, only one ace per region, so the others were out of luck. But Ash had the power to invoke a Pokémon as a shiny. He only did it with the Pokémon's consent.  Most of them didn't really care to be a shiny or not.  

Ash's family always have had one goal: Survive. Each one of Ash's Pokémon were completely devoted to their trainer, and vice versa.

Arceus was proud of his champion, but knew harsh times were coming. And the god of Pokémon prayed to itself that he was ready.

Lineskip

Gary: How is it that Ash Ketchum is this powerful!?

May: Because he's the best, like no one ever was!

Max: No, he is not! Gary is!

Dawn: Ash is the strongest trainer! Did you not see that Haxorus? You must be insane, or stupid Oak.

Kenny: Babe, please don't yell at my home boy Gary.

Dawn: Don't call me babe.

Brock: Gary, me and you used to battle all the time, and you'd almost always win. Now, after not even two weeks, I can beat you ½ of the time now! That's with his training! So, if I can beat you that much, and he can beat me in seconds, then explain why you call me weak!

Misty: Guys stop stop. He probably cheats or something. His power. He can speak somehow. That's gotta be why he's so good.

Gary: I could beat him right now! But I swore that we would battle on the field, so I can humiliate him in front of everyone. 

Max: It will be a battle of the titans!

Lilie: *scoffs No it won't. Ash will just throw out one of his aces and kill your entire team with ease.

Gary: What do you mean "one of his aces"?

Lillie: I mean that he is the most powerful trainer in the world.

Gary: You got a crush blonde?

Lillie: And so what if I do? At least he's a good man!

Misty: Shut it! Gary is a good man, the best man!