The Council of the Crystal King

Narrator: Lloyd

Ninjago Crystalized: episode 12.

Word count: 1,3K

Warning: mild language

(Underground, Lloyd runs after the Crystal Spider)

Lloyd: So, uh, where are we going? And who's this Crystal King guy? What's the matter? Can't talk? (The spider doesn't respond) I guess not.

(On the Mechanic's truck, the ninja pursue Lloyd's signal)

Jay: Remind me again why Lloyd has to dress up when Zane has Nindroid disguise capabilities?

Kai: Again, we need Zane here to track Lloyd. What don't you get?

Zane: Turn left at the corner.

Jay: This is boring. (notices a box) Oh, wow! Look at all these noodle soups!

Christina: There's soup?

Jay: Chicken noodle soup, minestrone, egg noodle soup ... do you have any beef noodle soup?

(The Mechanic grumbles angrily)

Cole: I think that's a no.

Jay: Bummer!

Zane: Slow down. I think Lloyd's stopping near the same location we investigated earlier. The abandoned N line.

Kai: Maybe Jay was right about there being a secret entrance. Wouldn't that be crazy? Jay being right? Hehe.

Jay: Hey! Zane, do you mind putting this in the instant noodle maker?

(The Mechanic detaches his mechanical arm while the ninja are off guard)

Jay: Ooh, I can't wait! I'm so hungry! (Takes a sip) Aww, it's cold.

(Underground, Lloyd reaches the dead end of the N line)

Lloyd: Dead end? Why did you take me here?

(The spider activates a hidden door)

Lloyd: (whispers) Jay was right? (Arrives at a high-tech chamber with a vehicle)

Computer: Mr. Mechanic, please buckle your belt.

Lloyd: (Pulls at the seatbelt) How does this thing work?

(Lloyd manages to buckle it just as the vehicle shoots forward at a high speed)

Kai: Whoa! Lloyd just took off!

Cole: He must've gotten on a train!

Zane: He is travelling at a speed greater than the maximum velocity of an ordinary subway train.

Kai: Well, whatever he's on, we better get after him quick! Before we lose him! (Makes a sharp turn, causing Jay to slam against the side of the truck)

Jay: Ugh! Kai, do you mind?

Mechanic: Yeah. I mind! (Attacks Cole, Christina, and Jay. A fight breaks out and the truck goes off balance)

Kai: What's going on back there?

Jay: The Mechanic's freed himself! Don't worry, we got it under control!

Mechanic: Time to get off this ride! (Causes the truck to flip over.)

Jay: (in slow motion) My soup!

Kai: Whoa! (Screams as the truck lands on its side)

(The Mechanic leaps out of the truck and escapes through a manhole)

Jay: There he is!

Cole: He's getting away! Get after him! (The ninja follow suit) Stay sharp guys and girl. He's here somewhere.