The fall of the monastery

Narrator: Master Wu

Ninjago Crystalized: episode 15

Word count: 1,2k

Warning: mild language or nothing I guess

(In an abandoned subway car, the ninja search for a way to escape.)

Christina: What happened?

Kai: I think we're in trouble.

Zane: It appears the explosion collapsed the subway tunnel.

Kai: How deep down are we?

Cole: I've been deeper. (Christina looks at him confused) you know what I mean.

Jay: This old girl saved our lives! I told you they don't make them like they used to anymore. (He knocks on the car but nearly causes it to collapse.)

Christina: Bro! Do. Not. Do that again!

Jay: Sorry! Sorry sis.

Kai: Ugh. Cole, why can't you use your powers to clear the earth away?

Cole: This ground doesn't look too stable. But I'll try. (He uses his powers, but the car becomes more unstable.)

Kai: Stop. Stop. Stop!

Jay: Cole! Bad idea!

Zane: The tunnel is too unstable.

Christina: What do we do?

Kai: Time to call for help. (He puts on his hood.) Nya? Come in. Nya, you there? I'm not getting a signal.

Zane: Hmm. The debris seems to be blocking our communications.

Jay: Oh, great. Just great! I'm buried alive inside my favorite toy train!

Zane: Kai, hand me your communicator, and I'll attempt to amplify the signal.

(In the hangar bay, P.I.X.A.L. and the others attempt to contact the ninja.)

P.I.X.A.L.: Do you read me? Zane. Christina. Jay. Cole. Kai.

Wu: I fear something terrible has happened to them.

Skylor: We don't know that.

Nya: We lost all contact.

Morro: And seismic sensors indicate a powerful blast. Master Wu may be right.

(A light appears on the computer screen.)

P.I.X.A.L.: That is strange. The emergency escape elevator has been activated.

Wu: By whom?

(The elevator doors open to reveal Aspheera, The Mechanic, Pythor, and Vangelis. Wu and the others rush to confront them.)

Wu: Aspheera!

Aspheera: Hello, Wu-ser!

Wu: What is the meaning of this?

Vangelis: I would think it's obvious. We're here for —

Aspheera: Revenge!

(Pythor rolls his eyes in annoyance.)

Vangelis: No, not revenge! Not this time! Not everything is for revenge! We are here for the Weapons of Spinjitzu.

Wu: Come and get them. If you can.

Aspheera: I was hoping you would say that.

(A fight breaks out as the heroes and villains take on each other. Pythor uses his tail to strike Nya into a corner and laughs.)