An issue of trust

Narrator: Garmadon

Ninjago Crystalized: episode 28

Word count: 2,7k

Warning: different/bonus scenes and singing

Song name: Ready for this (Resistance version.)

(In the newspaper warehouse, Nelson searches for Master Wu.)

Nelson: Master Wu! Master Wu!

Wu: Yes? What is it?

Nelson: It's the ninja! They're back! And they have, um... you-know-who with them!

(They head outside.)

Wu: Nya. Lloyd. Morro.

Lloyd: Master Wu!

Jay: Christina! (He hugs her immediately and she hugs him back.) I thought I lost you again.

Christina: Take it easy, bro. I'm fine.

Wu: It's good to see all of you.

Morro: You too, Master.

Nya: I just wish we had better news.

Jay: Yeah. Doesn't look like we can count on any help.

Wu: We are not without allies. (He shows Ronin, Ultra Violet, Killiow and Fugi-Dove.)

Lloyd: Ronin?

Wu: It's a long story. Come inside. I have something to show you. (He shows them Quanish's scroll.) This is the final prophecy of Quanish the Elder.

Garmadon: Quanish? Quanish was a fool.

Wu: Hopefully not entirely, for he prophesied that one day, the defenders of Ninjago would achieve a higher form of Elemental Energy, something he called "Dragon Form," which they would use in the final conflict against evil.

Jay: Dragon Form sounds cool.

Garmadon: Did he say how this "Dragon Form" is achieved?

Wu: Unfortunately, no.

Garmadon: Hmph. Typical Quanish. Leave out the most important part.

Wu: But these images offer clues. The first shows someone leaping upwards. The second, kicking backwards. Then turning, and rotating quickly.

Kai: Lemme get this straight. To assume Dragon Form, we have to jump up, kick back, whip around, and spin? (Wu and Misako looked at each other and then the paper kids moved a table to watch the ninja use dragon form except for Nya, Christina and Morro.)

Lloyd: You guys aren't doing it?

Nya: My powers are still weak, I don't know if I can do it.

Christina: And I don't know if I want to do it.

Kai: Come on girls, we know you both can do it. It's okay, just try it out. (Nya and Christina looked at each other and shrugged and decided to try dragon form.)

Christina: Morro, I wish you can try it out, but your powers are still gone.

Morro: I know, but go on I'll just watch.

(Kai, Jay, Cole, Zane, Christina, Nya and Lloyd all jumped up, kicked back, whipped around and spin with Spinjiztu but they all fell to the ground and failed, they attempt to do so again, but failed again, and they started to breathe in and out rapidly.)

Jay: Anyone feel... "dragon-y"?

(Atop the Crystal Island, the Overlord gathers his council.)

Overlord: Come, Pythor, and join us. Take your place on my council.