Quittin Time

Narrator: Antonia

Ninjago Crystalized: episode 23.

Word count: 1,3k

Warning: no different or musical scenes, sorry.

(Above Ninjago City, Wu flies through the air, evading a Dragonide's attack. The Dragonide grabs one of his wings.)

Nelson: That's Master Wu!

Wu: Not ... not yet. Not yet. Now! (He detaches his wings and falls.)

Antonia: Oh, gosh!

Nelson: I hope he timed that right!

(Wu screams as he falls into the canal.)

Antonia: I fished out the last one. It's your turn! (Nelson jumps in the canal and hauls Wu onto the sidewalk.) What are the odds — we'd end up having to — resuscitate two people who fell — in the same canal? (Wu wakes up and coughs out the water.)

Nelson: You're getting good at it, 'Tones.

Antonia: Help me lift him up. We gotta get outta here! (They starts to run.)

(On the streets, Nya wakes up to find herself trapped under the mast.)

Nya: Huh? What happened? (She tries to pull the mast up but it was too heavy to her.)

Mechanic: Come on, slowpokes! Pick up the pace! The Crystal King wants the ninja found, and I ain't gonna be the one to tick him off just because you guys can't keep up!

(Nya struggles to free herself, but the Mechanic notices her.)

Mechanic: Well, well. What have we got here? The water ninja who lost her powers but still thinks she's a ninja. When are you gonna learn? Your time is over. Crystalize her, boys! (The Vengestone guards were walking to her about to crystallize her, Just then, Jay arrives and destroys the Vengestone Guards.)

Nya: Jay!

Mechanic: Now we're talking! A ninja with some actual powers! Hey, can I ask you a personal question? How'd you two ever pair up? Everyone knows water and electricity don't go together.

Jay: You know what does go together? My foot and your face! (He fights the Mechanic.)

Nya: Jay, look out!

(Jay knocks the Vengestone Guards away with the Mechanic and attempts to lift the mast.)

Nya: Get out of there! Run!

Jay: And leave you here? I don't think so. I just got you back!

Nya: Please, Jay! Run!

Mechanic: Aww, ain't that sweet? I'm getting all choked up here. Crystalize them both! (The Vengestone guards tried to blast them but Jay uses his weapon to defend them.)

Nya: Look out, Jay! (The mechanic throws his Crystal shuriken at Jay but he knocks it back with spinjitzu on the ground near the mechanic and knocks the mechanic and the Vengestone guards down. Nya still tries to lift up the mast.)

Jay: Nya? (Water shoots from a fire hydrant and knocks the Vengestone Guards away.) Whoa! (He looked back and noticed that the fire hydrant was open with water.) Nya, did you do that?

Nya: I ... don't know.

Jay: On three. One, two, three! (They lift the mast together and share a hug.) Your powers must be returning, Nya! Just like Kai's did, remember? After Aspheera drained his elemental powers, they came back slowly!

Nya: Let's see. (She tries, but nothing happens.) Nothing.

Jay: Give it time. It took Kai weeks to get his powers back. (Nya sees more Vengestone guards coming to them and the Mechanic gets up.)