Love within the Roots

Narrator: Lloyd and Garmadon

Ninjago Crystalized: episode 30

Word count: 2,8k

Warning: different/bonus scenes and singing

Song name: More than Anything (Lloyd and Garmadon version.)

(Atop the Crystal Island, Lloyd, Garmadon, and Harumi fight the Overlord.)

Lloyd: Stop him! Don't let him reach the crystal! (Garmadon uses destruction on the Overlord while Harumi tries to attack him from behind but she gets punched and falls on the ground. Lloyd uses Spinjitzu on the Overlord but he head butted Lloyd to the ground, Garmadon keeps using his powers on the Overlord but then the Overlord punches him to a Crystal then suddenly the crystal starts to fall to him and Lloyd gets up and sees Garmadon in very bad shape.)

Lloyd: Father! (He runs to him and saves him from being crushed by a crystal.) You're hurt.

Garmadon: I — I can't ...

Lloyd: It's okay. Don't try to talk.

Garmadon: (He reverts to his normal form.) I... I'm sorry, Lloyd. (Lloyd looks back that the Overlord and sees him using his powers on the central crystal.)

Lloyd: Hold on. You'll be okay. I'll get you out of here!

Garmadon: Save... (He coughs.) Save yourself. It's too late for me. (He goes unconscious.)

Lloyd: No. (He cries.)

Overlord: Grieve not. You will soon be joining him as a statue.

(Lloyd gets mad and looks at the overlord and achieves his Oni Form in anger and attacks the Overlord with destruction, but stops when he sees his reflection.)

Lloyd: No! (He reverts to his human form and he puts his hands on his heart and crystals starts to form on his hand.) No...

Overlord: Fool! Your time is up! (He blasts Lloyd off the temple and Lloyd falls off screaming as Harumi gets herself up.)

Harumi: Lloyd! (Lloyd manages to catch himself and hold on to the island but unfortunately for him, he couldn't hold on for too long and his heart starts to get more weaker and more Crystals slowly forms on him, meanwhile on the top, the overlord continues on using his powers on the central crystal. On the ground, Wu and the ninja look up at the temple.)

Wu: The Overlord doesn't want to destroy you! He wants to corrupt the powers of Creation!

Kai: So how do we stop them?

Wu: We're too late. (He notices the ninja holding the Golden Weapons.) The weapons! We must unite them!

Jay: Wait, what? I thought that was bad!

Kai: Yeah. You told us they'd explode, remember?

Wu: The weapons will be destroyed, unleashing the elemental energy connected to them. They will be cast out, to assume whatever form they originally had!

Cole: Without these, we don't stand a chance!

Wu: We have already lost! All we can hope now is to prevent the powers of creation from falling into the Overlord's hands.

Zane: Master Wu is correct. I see no other course of action.

Wu: Nya, Christina, you both have to help them with your powers. (Nya and Christina nods in agreement.)

Nya: Alright then, we'll help.

Morro: Christina, be careful.

Christina: Don't worry, it's our only chance for this.