Episode One (Walk Like An Egyptian) 1/2

"Season three of total drama folks! The world is gonna be mine" Chris began as a bus pulled up next to him, he continued talking as the doors opened

"Season three of total drama folks! The world is gonna be mine" Chris began as a bus pulled up next to him, he continued talking as the doors opened. Explaining how everyone inside the bus will be competing for a million dollars around the globe and then introducing everyone as they walked out.

One by one, they left the bus, each with their own pizzazz. "Courtney, Duncan, Heather, Gwen, Leshawna!" He announced pointing to each of them as he said their name. Heather stopped to tick off Gwen, causing Gwen to run into Heather.

"Are there reserved seats? I.E can I have one not behind heathers pony hair pony tail?" Gwen pointed to Heathers hair before putting her hands on her hips. Heather turned around and crossed her arms, "um! My extensions are HUMAN hair." Duncan smiled and decided to reply to Heathers comment, "you learn something new everyday." This earned a giggle from Gwen. Courtney, who was standing next to Duncan, grimaced. Chris continued to speak once the moment had ended, introducing the next few people.

"Lindsay, Owen, DJ, and Harold." Only Lindsay walked out which made Chris raise a brow. "Guys?" He asked, hoping they would come out. DJ came out restraining Owen, something about Owen being scared of flying. Harold began geeking out about phobias and Noah followed behind Harold with a snarky remark. Chris smiled,

"And returning favorites! Noah, Cody, and.." Chris was cut off by Ezekiel pretending to be 'all that' and being odd. Izzy peeked out the bus and jumped onto Ezekiel's shoulders, causing them both to fall over. "Yup! Izzy's back. Also returning this season...Tyler!" Tyler walked out and struck a pose before falling over. Chris continued.

"And the co-host of total drama after math, Bridgette!" Bridgette also fell over. Now there was a pile of people on the floor on top of each other. Ezekiel, at the bottom of the pile, began speaking "Yo Chris you forgot to introduce me." Chris sighed, "and Ezekiel."

"And now to mix things up and keep it all fresh, we're adding three new competitors! He's an honor roll student with a diplomat for a dad and an amazing ability charm the pants off most species. Alejandro!" A tan Latin man with a red shirt and a necklace walked out confidently, "perhaps..I can assist." He lifted Bridgette and Izzy up, which had them in awe over his beauty. Bridgette panicked, "I-I-I have a boyfriend!" Alejandro smirked and gave a hand to the boys still on the floor, "and amigos, please! Allow me." They both seemed impressed and a bit hesitant, Tyler backed away, "I like girls."

Chris continued to introduce, "and she's a sugar addicted super fan with sixteen total drama blogs, Sierra!" A purple haired woman in green clothes walked out looking excited, "oh my gosh! I love you guys! And this is the greatest day of my life!! Anybody got a paper bag I can breathe into?" She panted in excitement and squealed, her movements rushed.

She rushed over to Cody with the biggest smile on her face ever, "oh my gosh Cody! I've dreamt of this moment..only you weren't wearing a shirt!" Cody looked scared as she leaned in slightly more while shaking. Chris let out a chuckle before continuing, "next up is a clumsy, plushie loving, cat owning girl...Y/n!" He didn't get much from your video, having no idea how to introduce you. All he saw was you struggling with the camera, a collection of plushies on your bed, and a cat knocking the camera over before the video shut down.