Episode Four (Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better) 1/2

SORRYYY THIS CHAPTER IS SO BLAND I WAS/AM SICK

Heather, Courtney, and Gwen were all happy to get a break. Leaning back in first class, and relaxing. Cody on the other hand was getting the weirdest foot massage ever...from Sierra. She hit a point on his foot and he automatically grimaced.

CONFESSIONAL- CODY

"Never fall asleep around a stalker, that's rule number one! Where do you get those shoes with locks on them?"

CONFESSIONAL- CODY; ENDED

You sat in first class next to Izzy, she played with your hair and giggled while telling you odd stories. "Oh my gosh!! And then we had to eat the squirrels. Heh, it's okay cause they were soooo fat." She continued, curling a strand of your hair while laughing wickedly. You smiled awkwardly, "right...how did you end up in that situation again?"

"Okay so basically I was running from the CIA when I found a group of lost hitchhikers! We ended up eating squirrels for dinner, yum! By the way, you're really pretty! Like wayyyy prettier than anyone else here." She laughed again, practically cackling. "Oh..thank you. You're pretty too." You smiled softly at her.

Owen was snoring pretty loud. Your whole team looked miserable. Harold was missing so you assumed he was out. "Anddd how is everyone back here? That is what I would ask if I cared. Coming through, make way," Chris said, walking by. He shot you a smile and then continued, "except I do care! How are you Y/nnnn?" He asked, dragging your name out. "Where are you taking us next? Ugh! Can it please be someplace where there's no pinball of any kind?" Leshawna said, interrupting you.

"Or pandas..." DJ clutched his shirt.

"Or candied fish tails." Noah looked upset.

"Huh? What? Fish tails? Where??" Owen woke up.

"Our next destination is everything you've just asked for!" Chris said.

CONFESSIONAL- SIERRA

"Thanks to my extensive viewings and reviewings and rereviewings of season two, I can safely say with no uncertainty that if Chris says one thing he means another," she giggled.

"Ahhh classic Chris!"

CONFESSIONAL- SIERRA; ENDED

The plane shook violently. Leshawna didn't have her seat belt on and flew up and hit her head. Owen began yelling, "AHHH WE'RE GONNA DIE!!" Alejandro hit a spot on his shoulder which made Owen pass out. You watched in awe. Noah attempted to buckle up but his seat belt broke, "perfect!" He said sarcastically. Izzy smiled and began clinging onto you, "you smell sooo good!" Noah overheard and added to her comment, "vanilla. She smells like vanilla. Get off her, you nut job."

Izzy needs to go kiss Owen or something and leave Y/n alone. Noah thought while rolling his eyes.

The plane landed roughly. DJ opened the door and almost fell out, barely managing to balance. He was unlucky though, Leshawna walked forward and accidentally pushed him out. Everyone fell out, not stopping in time to not fall out. You were the last out and got a soft landing on Owen, everyone else was unlucky and got crushed by him. Specifically Noah.