Episode Four (Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better) 2/2

You were honestly bored out of your mind

You were honestly bored out of your mind. Izzy was...green. "Will I turn green being around you?" You asked, placing a finger on your chin. (🤔, jkjk) She laughed, "guess we'll find out!" Izzy then made an odd crazy face. "If you see anyone, call out!" Tyler chimed in. You assumed he meant you too but he directed it more to her.

"Oo oo oo! There's Tyler!" Izzy pointed to Tyler. You laughed. He didn't look as amused as you, "other than me!"

You heard footsteps that weren't Tyler's and turned around despite Izzy grabbing your hair to play with it. "Hey 6-head, get on," you said. He scoffed and got onto the radioactive sled with you and Izzy. "Oo there's Noah! Noah, someone stole our radio." Izzy chirped.

Tyler looked done with her. The whole scene was funny to you. The coldness stopped you from laughing though. Noah pulled a book out of his ass or something and began reading. Izzy began braiding your hair. "Where do you pull these books from?? Your ass??" You questioned, looking genuinely confused.

Noah looked up at you from his book, "no, I'm magic and they appear." He rolled his eyes, "I have pockets for a reason you ditz!" You put a hand over you heart, "how your words wound me! I'm not a ditz though so don't even." You changed tones from sentence to sentence. He laughed. "Sure you aren't."

"I'm not!"

"Uh huh.."

"Get over here so I can strangle you," you told him. You cracked your knuckles playfully. "Yeah yeah, let me read." He replied.

"What are you even reading, nerd?"

"Nothing a pretty idiot like you would understand," he remarked. Noah showed you the cover than went back to reading. "Aww, you called me pretty!"

"What- I- no. You're imagining things." Noah gaslit you.

"He wants me," you said to Izzy and Tyler jokingly. Izzy gave Noah a weird look but went back to braiding your hair. "I can see why," Tyler replied, still pulling the sled. Noah raised a brow at that. (Not that he isn't already ALWAYS raising a brow😭)

"Thanks? I don't know how to respond to that," you replied to Tyler. You're pretty sure you're gonna get hypothermia out here.

"Then don't." Noah joined the conversation. His goal? Get you to stop talking to Tyler.

Tyler continued running but his smile dropped, "she can do what she wants dude."

"Not if it involves people like you." Noah snapped.

"Like me? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Idiot jocks."

Tyler looked annoyed, Noah even more so. "Whatever man, let her talk to who she wants. Whether it's me or skinny nerds." Tyler shot back. (Backshots??) The conversation was over now. Izzy giggled at what just happened. Tyler and Noah were both in a bad mood now. Whose fault is it? Yours. You didn't even say anything to provoke whatever just happened. That was all them.