Episode Three (Super Happy Crazy Fun Time Japan) 2/2

THIS CHAPTER SUCKEDDD IM SORRY 💔💔

You sat in a purple chair next to Noah, watching what looked like a dubbed commercial of total drama

You sat in a purple chair next to Noah, watching what looked like a dubbed commercial of total drama. When it ended, you were trying not to giggle.

"Uh..what?" Noah seemed to speak for everyone. "That piece of cinematic gold is the Japanese promo. Total Drama is HUGEEE here!" Chris stated and stood in front of the screen. Courtney crossed her arm, "okay? But that was in ENGLISH so why are they dubbing our voices?"

"Turns out the locals just don't like the sounds of y'all, sorry!"

"No you're not."

"Trueee, ready for the next challenge? I hope you payed attention because you'll be writing, directing, and producing your very own Japanese commercial. There's a brand new candy hitting the Japanese market, it's chefs Total Drama Yum Yum Happy Go Time Candy Fish Tails! I call this the Total Drama Yum Yum Happy Go Time Candy Fish Tails challenge of celebration fun."

Chef looked upset. "You said we were going to pay a real Tokyo ad firm."

"Oops, I did! Didn't I? As props you'll be allowed to use anything you can find in the airplane storage area. Since team Chris is really really really really really hot won the first challenge, they get to choose their props first."

Your team all high-fived and cheered. Tyler slipped when he tried, and you were struggling to reach up to high five. Izzy noticed your struggles and let out her little crazy giggles. You laughed when he fell. "Ooh that's rough. Need some help there?" You leaned over and stuck your hand out for him to grab. This had been the first time he ACTUALLY payed attention to you. He didn't realize it before but you're his type...and really pretty to literally everyone's standards.

"Uhhh yeah, thanks." He took your hand and scratched the back of his head, blushing slightly. You nodded, "no problem!" Then turned back to your group. Not noticing the glares from Noah, Alejandro, and a slight look from Izzy to Tyler.

Chris continued, "with team victory choosing second and team amazon stuck with whatever drags are left." After everyone processed the challenge, he dismissed them for a short break. You were gonna be the last to walk out, getting shoved away immediately. "Y/nnnn," he dragged your name out and approached you. "Uh..yes?"

"So! This isn't recording don't worry. But you're really making the reviews go higher. Fans are going CRAZY! They want some more romance though. We'd appreciate it if you talked to some more competitors..romantically! Like Alejandro, or even a girl!" He suggested, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. "Uhm.." you glanced around the room nervously.

"You know what else would get some good ratings? Some forbidden romance! With me." He winked and smiled playfully. "Um..sure. What do I get out of this whole romance thing? And why are they going crazy over specifically me?" You asked. He laughed lightly, "glad ya asked! Fans noticed the tension you have with well..everyone! Even me. So if you play into their fantasies I'll give you some advantages, kay?" He looked oddly mischievous. "Okay? Um..how exactly do I do that?"