Episode Three (Super Happy Crazy Fun Time Japan) 1/2

Noah gave you a weird look as you stood up to follow behind Alejandro

Noah gave you a weird look as you stood up to follow behind Alejandro. He didn't say anything though.

Alejandro was already sitting down in the confessional. As if he were about to speak to the camera but turned to look at you when you walked inside. "So Y/n, what exactly is my plan? You say you already have me figured out, but this is only the third episode." He said, gesturing for you to sit on the counter next to the sink. You propped yourself up, swinging your feet.

Alejandro was slightly worried that you had him all figured out, but he doubted it. He figured you just knew that he was planning to flirt with everyone. Which is true, but it isn't his whole plan. "You really switch up when your alone with people, huh? Calling me sweet little nicknames and caressing me, and then being all formal and intimidating when we're alone." You pointed out, smiling because you thought it was amusing how he changes when he talks to you. Not in a good way.

"Why? Do you like how I call you cariño and kiss your hand?" He smirked, starting to think that you were falling for him. "No playboy, it's just amusing. Plus why would I? You do it to every girl here, even Heather."

"Yeah? Would you like me to only do it to you?" He continued, trying to get you to say something that would make it seem like you had fallen for him.

"Oh shut it. Your whole plan is to flirt your way to the money. Bridgette is already your dog, who's next? Leshawna? You'll just get rid of everyone after they no longer serve a purpose to you. That's your plan. It's so obvious. Heather has it figured it out too, her reactions say so. Now that me and her know, you're definitely not gonna last more than two episodes before I get rid of you. You're a real threat." You said, basically exposing everything you thought of him.

It would've been smart not to say literally EVERYTHING but jerks like him always got on your nerves. He looked interested, but not threatened. "It's so cute how you think you can vote me out. I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm already well liked. You have nothing, Heather has nothing, so cut it out cariño before you get a one way ticket home."

You blinked awkwardly. You hadn't thought about that yet. So threatening him wasn't exactly the best option. "But ill give you another option because you look like a kicked puppy. You can either join me in an alliance or have me get everyone against you. It won't be hard to do that, like you said, Bridgette is already head over heels. Most of the guys here adore me. So?"

This backfired for you. More than you expected it to. You weren't expecting this whole thing to go well, but definitely not to be given an ultimatum. "I know this isn't something you can decide on quickly. So I'll give you until the end of the next challenge. Pick wisely." He stood up and left. Leaving you sitting on the sink in shock.

That..didn't go as planned. I couldn't even get a word in while he was telling me my options.

When you finally went back to economy, team victory was there too. Without Ezekiel, as expected. You didn't know where you guys were heading next but figured it would be at least 4 hours. You didn't wanna sit next to Alejandro, so you sat in between Owen and Noah.