Episode Two (Walk Like An Egyptian- Part 2) 2/2

Your team was behind team Amazon, looking absolutely ridiculous all stacked up on one teeny tiny goat

Your team was behind team Amazon, looking absolutely ridiculous all stacked up on one teeny tiny goat. They were struggling with making the camel go faster, you were struggling to trust Alejandro to not let you fall.

"We're gonna go win the race now, see ya!" Heather stuck her tongue out at us.

"Eat sand losers!" Courtney smiled.

"Such witty remarks from such fiercely intelligent women, I'm both humbled and intrigued." Alejandro complimented. Courtney shooed him,

"Nice try but I'm with Duncan."

"And what a pity it is that you should give yourself to a quitter, who doesn't deserve you."

Alejandro was moving a lot as he talked and you were starting to get even more nervous.

"That's not- Duncan is totally- uh- you're just...will someone hurry this camel up!" Courtney was at a loss for words.

CONFESSIONAL- HEATHER

"Oh he's good. Too good..seriously what is his deal? He is just so..perfect. Don't even get me started on Y/n. UGHH"

CONFESSIONAL- HEATHER; ENDED

So that's his game plan? Flirting with every girl here? As expected from him. He's got the looks for it I'm not gonna lie. You thought, staring at his face.

"If you want you can take a picture," he suggested, winking.

"What? No. You have a bug on your face." You lied.

"Do I?" He smirked.

"Yes. Oh! Oops...you're the bug." You shrugged and he looked a little surprised.

I don't usually care when someone insults me...but that felt different. A lil peak into his thoughts 🤰

Man you suck at being nice, he's just so easy to be mean to. No matter how badly you want to win.

Out of the corner of your eye you noticed water. A big blue body of water. Tapping Alejandro softly on the head, you leaned in to whisper what you discovered.

"What? Do you want a kiss señorita?" He puckered up and you cringed. "No! Look, the Nile." You pointed out. He stopped and looked, smiling like he was the one who found it?? Narcissist. Man what a weirdo this guy is. You thought to yourself.

"Hold on everyone, I'm changing our route." He bucked his hips (Into me😈) in another direction and you grabbed his head. I will NOT die because I fell off a human tower. Especially because some guy moved his hips and I fell off his shoulder.

CONFESSIONAL- ALEJANDRO

"Perhaps it would've been kind to show the girls team which way to go but you've seen my team, we need all the help we can get."