Episode Two (Walk Like An Egyptian- Part 2) 1/2

The sun was absolutely killing you

"Ooo!! Look! Team colors.." Izzy pointed out, clasping her hands together. "Why the heck is our mat yellow??" Harold questioned, shaking his fist like an old angry man. "We're no cowards!" He raised it in the air. Leshawna looked at him like he was a baby. "Relax sugar, the mats GOLD cause team victory's in first place!" She said.

"I can't believe Duncan got disqualified just cause he won't sing!" Gwen complained.

"Maybe he can't sing." Heather taunted, pointing a finger at Gwen.

Bad move going for Gwen and Courtney's man. You thought, shaking your head no.

"Oh he can do anything he sets his mind to! And now he's stuck on the plane waiting for a ride home..poor thing. He must be miserable." Courtney got quieter as she spoke.

Sierra walked over to team victory, not that you cared. Now it was time to become a more liked character...

"What do you guys think we're gonna have to do?" You asked putting a finger on your chin, trying to look as innocent as possible. Noah gave you a weird look before speaking, "nothing easy. Chris just loves adding more to his list of felonies." You giggled. Noah smiled slightly.

Alejandro took notice and decided to join the conversation. "Fear not comrades, I'm sure we will win!" You looked unimpressed, once again failing to pretend to be nice to Alejandro. Noah shared the same look with you. "You talk like you're some big activist, cool it playboy," Noah replied and crossed his arms.

"Yeah...gonna have to agree with Noah on that one." You muttered, loud enough for them both to hear and put your arm around Noah's shoulder, making him sway because he wasn't expecting it. He looked shocked, not expecting you to be the type to be so touchy with people you just met. Alejandro basically pranced over to you and spun you around, "don't worry chica, you'll get used to it." He winked which just made you scowl. Noah was 90% sure Alejandro did that because he didn't like the fact you were holding him (Noah) instead of him (Alejandro). "Yeah sure..but you're making me dizzy, bunny," you claimed, opening your joke. "Bunny?" Noah asked, looking disgusted. You smirked at them both,

"Playboy bunny." You said to them both, but the insult was clearly to Alejandro. This earned a laugh from Noah. You swear you saw Alejandro's eye twitch at your small insult, but he continued smiling. "What's next, you gonna show up in lingerie and announce you work as waitress?" Noah added. You laughed, Alejandro didn't. Owen was just chilling, he looked high in a way. "You good big guy?" You asked, he didn't answer. "Okay whatever.." you mumbled. Alejandro smiled harder for some reason, taking joy in Owen's lack of attention to you. "I'm gonna keep an eye on Sierra, she's talking an oddly lot to team Amazon." You pointed out, they both agreed and seemed to do the same thing.

You went back to wrapping an arm around Noah, not noticing the annoyed look he gave you. But there was also a shade of pink dusting his cheeks.

For those who DONT know: a playboy bunny is a cocktail waitress at a Playboy (brand and more) club. They wear lingerie and bunny ears. You made the joke because of Noah calling Alejandro a playboy + it would be funny seeing Alejandro as a playboy bunny.