CHAPTER 1: A DAUGHTER?

* 13 years ago *

" RUN JUNGKOOK. FASTER. "

" MOM, DAD, HOW COULD I LEAVE YOU BOTH. "

" BABY YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE. FASTER JUNGKOOK. We love u a lot...... "

After leaving them, I heard a gun shot... But what could i do other than leaving......

*2024*

" Boss we need to go. Its time! "

I left my mansion with 37 of my guards, going to end a traitorous mafia. The fight goes very well like all my fights after I've took the place of my dad in our mafia after he died with my mother 13 years ago....
Im doing my best to search for the killer of my parents. Its been many years searching for this Thailand mafia but till now no clue. Im never gonna stop searching before I kill this mother fucker.
Suddenly my phone called. It was Taehyung, my best friend. We have been best friends ever since 15 years ago when our both parents mafia got met. I was 9 years old and he was 8.

" Jungkook, where are you? Are u home yet? "

" Not yet! Any news about that japanese mafia? "

" Yes! I think I know where is there secret place. I'll send you the location but wait for me to be there with my guards, they are very strong! "

" Okay Tae"

A while later,as soon as I arrived to the location Tae sent me, I saw him waiting for me with his bodyguards.

" You got here before me! "

" Yes... Now lets stop talking and lets do our mission "

And like always ending mafia's, we ended this one. I'm not gonna lie, they were very strong but what can I say? They are japanese.

"Jungkook! The boss is here. Come closer. "

" Hmm... So you are the boss of this mafia.... Tell me everything you know about the Thailand mafia NOW! "

" And why do you want to know "

" I'm searching for my parents killer "

" Ohh, so you're the kid who'se parents died 13 years ago! HAHAHAHA "

I punched him in his face with all of my strength.

" JUNGKOOK STOP. LET HIM TELL YOU WHAT HE KNOWS ABOUT THIS FUCKING MAFIA. "

" TELL ME NOW AND I'LL THINK ABOUT LETTING YOU GO OUT OF THIS ALIVE "

" The boss has a daughter who'se name's is Lisa. She's 22 years old . And he has been hiding it for 4 years a place in London but it was a long time ago so i dont know what happened with the place. THATS ALL WHAT I KNOW. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALIVE! "

" Hmm... a daughter... Give me the location of that place "

After he gaved me the location, I grabbed my gun and shot him on his head...

" Tae be ready, we're going to London. "

.
.
.
.
.
450 words