CHAPTER 6: EMBARRASSMENT

* LISA POV *

I

woke up by a strange alarm. I slowly open my eyes to see a men next to me in a bed. I look at him in shock to realize we are really close... I quickly get up shouting in anxious.
I didn't knew what to do.

" Where am I?! Why are you here! "

" well.. the only thing I remember is that we drank till sober. "

" What. Wait.. did we.. have.. s...e...-? "

" What?! No. "

I feel so frustrated and didnt know what to do. I got off of the bed, took my bag from the floor, and I ran outside the room.
I saw that men following me, I was scared and stressed and embarrassed. I was running in the house searching for the door.
He screamed

" Ma'am you're phone! "

" Uhh- "

I run to him, took my phone, and than continued searching for the door of that mansion. I was so embarrassed.

" Ma'am u can just ask me where is the door! "

Suddenly, I heard a door opening. Following the sound, I see Jennie entering the house with a men. She was talking with him and smiling.
When she saw, she run to me with a big smile.

" Bestie You know that- "

I took her hand, and let her run with me to the outside. She tried to stop me, but I didnt. After a long time of running, I stopped because I got tired.

" Jennie! What the fuck! I was in the bed with a stranger men! And what u were doing with that other guy, smiling and talking with him! "

" Omg Lisa! U was.. omg! Did u do sex? "

" Omg Jennie! Ofc no.. "

" The thing is that they helped us Lisa! "

" Jennie! I was with a stranger men in- "

Suddenly I got a message, I opened my phone to read..

" I think u gaved me your number when we we're drunk.. I don't renember.. I apologize for what happened, but I was just trying to help. Yesterday, I saw you with your friend drunk.. and u felt on the ground, I didnt knew what to do other than taking you to my mansion. One room was free in my mansion, so my friend took yours to his mansion. After waking up, u gaved me a drink and so I got drunk. I dont renember what happened next. I'm so sorry. "

I was so shocked and embarrassed.

" And what happened with you jennie? "

" I woke up the morning in a bed, I left the room to see that the men was making me a breakfast. He was so cute and charm and nice. He told me what happened and took me to you. "

" Which bed!? With him?

" No ofc! It was the guest bed "

" U didn't told him our names right? Our identity should be secret! "

" Yes, ofc I didnt! I didnt even asked his name... What a sad thing... "

" Stop Jennie! Now let's go back to the hotel and forget what happened yesterday. "

" Okay... "

* JUNGKOOK POV *

" What is happening Jungkook?! "

" Idk- we slept in the same bed.... "

" Omg Jungkook how could you?! Did you made sex with her?! "

" Ofc no! Yesterday, she gaved me a drink.... We we're both drunk.. and idk what happened next! And what happened with you and that girl?! "

" Nothing! She slept in the guest room. Before she wake up, I made a breakfast for her. She's very nice and cute! "

" Uh- Anyways, she saw the message that i sent to her but still no replies "

" Ofc she's not gonna reply. She's so embarrassed! "

" Yeah... Anyways let's forget what happened "

" Okay... "

.
.
.
.
.
600 words