CHAPTER 7: FRIENDS

* LISA POV *

I'm still shocked of what happened today, it was so embarrassing... I hope I will never see that men again..
Suddenly, that men send me a message

" Can we see each other today? I wanna apologize for what happened "

" What should I do Jennie!? "

" Go and see him! He's asking you out to apologize for what he did tho he didn't do anything wrong... Hmmmm who gaved him the drink " with suspesious eyes

" Stop Jennie! It wasn't my fault if he accepted! Anyways I'll go with him any I'll tell him to never talk to me or show himself again "

" Okay, do whatever you want! "

I opened my phone and send him

" Let's meet today at 8 pm at the frensh restaurant who is close of ur mansion "

" Sure "

It was 7:40 pm. It was time to go. I entered my car and drove to the restaurant. Arrived, I gone to enter the restaurant. While walking, I saw an old men following me. I stopped and I looked at him. I knew from his face that he was drunk.

" Stop following me old men! "

He pulled my hand and started shaking it

" Your such a beautiful womam! " With a big smile on his face

" Don't let me kill you! I'm not joking. "

" U already killed me when I saw your beauty "

I opened my bag difficulty with one hand and was grabbing my gun.

" Open your eyes and see the gun in the bag. Do you want to be killed?! "

He opened his eyes by shock and suddenly someone screamed.

" Bitch! Leave her hand! "

Faster, I hode the gun. With fear, the men run away.

" Are you okay? Is everything fine? I'll teach him a lesson " He was going to following him.

" No, it's okay. Everything is fine right now! And also I can defend my self without your help. "

" Yeah yeah.. Anyways let's go the restaurant! "

Arrived at the restaurant, we sit on a table and read the menu. He was so gentle.

" What's your name?! "

" Ah! My name... It's.... Hmmm.... Rosé! What about your's? "

" It's Jungkook! What about your friend? "

" It's Jisoo! And yours? "

" Its Thaehyung! U cann call him Tae "

" Oh okaay! "

" I wanna apologize again for what happened... "

" No! Don't! It's completely fine. I'm the one who should apologize. And thank you so much for what you did "