CHAPTER 8: A SECRET?

* JUNGKOOK POV *

We quickly arrived to our secret base, and it was full of men cornering our guards before shooting them in the head. I stared in shock before ordering the rest of our men to come up with a suitable plan. At the end of the shooting rage, each enemy was dead on the floor. I stare at the boss laying on the floor, soon to be dead.

" Talk. " I order him standing on his hand as a threat.

" Tsk. You think that will threaten me you dipshit. You really think... killing a part of our mafia is that easy?! Killing me wont stop the mafia from killing you and the people you love. "

" What do you mean? "

" Pfft. How do you think we came in here you moron? Its not just a magic trick. We had spys. Alot of spy’s and people spying on both of you. "

" Both? What do you mean 'both' ? "

" You and that slut. That women you where dancing with. Awh, looking so cute. You and your dumb girl will both be- "

A bullet comes right through his head before i let him finish his sentence.

" Tai! Let's go! Hurry! We need to help Rosé! I can't lose her! "

" Why do you care that much about her? "

" She's my friend! "

" OMG! Jisoo is at the restaurant too! What are you waiting for!! Hurry!!!!! "

arrived, I see Rosé with several men killing the mafia... Who is that girl?!  Is she hiding something?
Suddenly, someone grabbed Rosé's hand and let her lose her gun on the ground!
Oh, my God!  He'll shoot her!

" ROSÉ!!! NOOOO!!! "

.
.
.
.
.
268 words
.
.
.
.
.
Im so sorry that the chapter is that short😭 I'll try to make the next chapter very long💓
.
.
.
.
.
_