CHAPTER 3: KOREA, IM COMING

* JUNGKOOK  POV *

" FINALLY WE'RE IN LONDON "

" Tae don't be that excited, we're just gonna check the Thailand abandoned place "

" Jungkook, we still can have fun... We aren't robots. "

" Okay.. okay.. anyways.. "

" Let's go to the hotel "

The hotel wasn't that far away from the airport, and ofc it's a 5 stars hotel..  Im not rich for nothing.
Each one of us got to his room. I jumped on the bed and slept for some hours, I very need to rest.
After taking rest and whatever.. I called taehyung and i told him to meet me at the reservation of the hotel because its time to do our mission.

" HEY JUNGKOOK, IM HERE "

" Did u called the guards? "

" Yes there are on their way... Look they just arrived "

We just got in the car and in some minutes we arrived.

" It's really an abandoned place, Jungkook"

" Yeah, I can see... But still, GUARDS SEARCH FOR ANY CLUE "

" JUNGKOOK! THERE ARE PEOPLE RIGHT HERE!!! "

There was some people with big bags running, and the moment they saw us, they started shooting on us.

" TAE! LETS ATTACK!! "

It just took from us some minutes to kill each one of them but we left just one person..

" TELL US WHATS HAPPENING! ISN'T THAT PLACE ABANDONED?? "

" No! Here we we're hiding smuggled weapons but when the boss knew that ur coming, he told us to hide them. "

" HOW DID HE KNEW ABOUT ME "

"When u we're talking with the japanese boss, his phone was recording everything... The Thailand mafia is very serious with hiding herself from the world. Even me, I dont know anything about her. I just get missions to accomplish. BUT PLEASE LEAVE ME ALIVE, I HAVE A FAMILY AND 3 KI- "
I grabbed my gun and shot him on his face...

"Tae, let's go back to the hotel "

"Jungkook, dont get upset, we're gonna find them.. one day... AND OTHER THAN THAT WE HAVE 2 DAYS LEFT TILL WE GO BACK TO KOREA. LET'S HAVE FUN!! "

* LISA POV *

" LISA "

" Yes father? "

" Here is your passport and your ticket! "

" But why dad? "

" Here is not safe anymore, just go and travel to Canada, I know that u love this country! "

I knew that my dad wants me to go to hide me from that korean man.

" Dad is there anything you're hiding on me? "

" No! There is nothing! Go and take ur own guards with you.. im not gonna send with you my guards because I know that u hate when I send them with you... "

" Okay father... "

" Take care and don't put yourself in troubles... "

Dad is thinking that im going to canada.... But he's completely wrong.
If he can't affront that korean man, I will and ofc with jennie help. She's coming with me. And I will kill him like I've already did with my enemies.

Korea, I'm coming......

.
.
.
.
.
469 words

Some Jungkook pics:

Some Lisa pics:

Some Lisa pics: