CHAPTER 2: IS A MAN CHASING ME?

* LISA POV *

" Lisa! "

" Yes father? "

" From now on, you cant leave the house without my bodyguards! "

" But why father? I have already my own bodyguards! "

" Its just that I should protect you more this days... and also, you don't take with you your bodyguards everytime you leave "

" FATHER HOW COULD I LIVE MY LIFE NORMALLY WITH BODYGUARDS ARROUND ME!!! "

" THATS NOT MY PROBLEM! "

" BUT FATHER.... "

" LISA GO TO YOUR ROOM. NOW! "

I looked at him with my eyes full of tears and i run to my room and I slammed the door with all of my strength.
After some hours, I was going to go to my dad office to apologize to him. And on my way, i saw two bodyguards whispering together. I couldn't resist my curiosity, so I tried my best to listen...

" We should protect Lisa from that Korean man "

" How did he even knew the secret place of the Japanese mafia?! "

I was so shocked. What is the relation between me and a KOREAN MAN!!!
Suddenly, I heard the sound of the door being closing. So i run to the window and i saw my father leaving the mansion. It was my only chance to know whats happening. I run to his office and i started searching in his files. I WAS SO SHOCKED. IS SOMEONE GONNA CHASE ME?
Suddenly I heard again the door sound. I was so scared so I hid under the table. It was a good thing that it was closed on all sides so there is no way he could find me. He entered the office and he was saying

" I forget my glasses here, but where are they. Oh on the table. "

* Someone called him and he answered *

" Any news about him? I should've killed him with his parents 13 years ago! Of course he knew something about us when he killed the Japanese mafia, and I think he's gonna chase Lisa. Let us meet, I'm gonna send you the location. "

He left the office and closed the door. I was so shocked. HOW COULD I BE CHASED BY A MAFIA BOSS!!! I didnt knew what to do so I didnt have an idea other than to call Jennie. She's my best friend ever since we we're kids. Her parents are a mafia boss too...

.
.
.
.
.
358 words

Some Jennie's pics: