CHAPTER 9: COOPERATION

* JUNGKOOK POV *

Arrived, I see Rosé with several men killing the mafia... Who is that girl?! Is she hiding something?
Suddenly, someone grabbed Rosé's hand and let her lose her gun on the ground!
Oh, my God!  He'll shoot her!

" Rosé!!! Nooooo!!! "

I grabbed my gun and shot him in the face.  Everyone was shocked!

" Guards! Attack! "

We attacked each other's for a some minutes... There was blood everywhere... Lucky for me, the owner of the restaurant is my relative and I was reserving the restaurant for the dinner with Rosé, so there is no poeple here...

" Rosé! Are you okay? "

" Yes...what happened...who are you? "

" If I'm not mistaken, you have men in black to protect you.. like a mafia boss... I'm like you..! "

" I'm a mafia boss too!! "  Jisoo said

" Me too!!!! "  Tai said

" Jungkook! Can we go home and talk later... I'm not feeling well... I got hit on the head... "

" Oh my God, I just saw the injury.. Let’s go to the hospital Rosé!! "

" No, it's okay.. Let's go home! ”

" are you sure?! "

" Ye, I am...! "

" Let's go to my mansion. "

" Okay... "

When we arrived at my palace, I asked Rosé to follow me to my room because I had the medicines for her head injury there.

" sit on the bed! "

I started by removing the blood and cleaning the injury.
She stood up and started telling me what happened

" When you left the restaurant, a lot of men's attacked us "

" Yes.. This is all my fault... It's because- "

Suddenly, Rosé slid down her leg and fell on top of me on the bed.  Her lips we're right in front of mine... We we're really shocked.  In a hurry, she jumped off my chest

" I'm so sorry!! I'm really sorry!! "

" Why are you even apologizing... " with a small smile on my face...

She felt shy and blushed a little.

" Let's keep doing what we're doing "

" What do you mean Jungkook?! "

" I mean cleaning your wound...! What did you think? "

" Oh yeah!!!! Nothing nothing!!! "

After finishing, we went back to Tae and Jisoo and I told the two girls that the Japanese mafia that I was fighting these days wanted to kill Rosé because they saw me with her in the restaurant...

" I'm sorry...  but what a surprise that you're both mafia bosses! "

" Yes.. We we're shocked to hear that you we're both too... But Jungkook, I won't keep quiet about what happened. I'll make this damned Japanese mafia regret for trying to kill me! We'll help you both! Right, Jen- uhh Jisoo? "

" Yes, of course !!!!! "

  * JENNIE POV *

" Oh, my God!  I forgot my phone in the car.. Tae, can you help me?  Can we go to the car?! "

" Ah! You can go by yourself! The keys are on the table "

" No, I don't want to! I said come with me."

" Oh alright! "

After we left Lisa and Jungkook, I slapped Tae on his back!

" Stupid men! "

" Aye! Why did you slap me?! "

" Why don’t you understand that I want to leave Rosé and Jungkook together!!! What a stupid men! How can you be so handsome and stupid. "

" Wait, do you see me this handsome??! "

" Shut up! Who said you we're handsome uhh! "

" You just said that! "

" You have no evidence!! "

" but- "

" Do you want another slap? "

" no! "

" great! "

  * LISA POV *

" Jungkook! "

" Yes, Rosé? "

" What do you plan to do now that you become a mafia boss? "

" I want to find my parents killer... I don't want to talk about it... What about you? "

" Ah....for me, I want to find my mother killer...she was killed when I was 8 years old... "

" I'm so sorry about this... "

" It's okay...but when I find that killer...I'll make him regret killing my mother! "

" I'll help you finding him! "

" Me too with the killers of your parents! "

  We stared at each other for a few minutes and smiled...

.
.
.
.
.
651 words