Chapter 3: Stay The Night

*****Amythest's POV*****
"Boy come on, you take more time worrying about how you look than you take worrying about me.", I say. "That's cause you are tough enough that every hoe know not to mess with you. Plus, every nigga know you cool wit me so they definitely won't fuck with you.", I say. "I'm going downstairs to watch some T.V. or get a snack. Come down when your ready.", I say.

I get downstairs just as Miss Cici is getting ready to head out. "Okay I set a snack out for you two on the island and your brother is over a girl named Reniya's house. Bye sweetie and make wise choices. You are only 17 and, excuse my language, but me nor your mom want to see you pregnant with some broke ass niggas child because you are too smart to be someone's hoe.", Miss Cici says. "Thanks Miss Ci. I love you.", I say. "Love you too.", she says then walks out the door.

"I'm down here. You look lost.", he says. Why can't I say something? I am just staring at him. I have these weird feelings in my gut. I-I think I love Shaedon.

"Heard that.", he says. Shit. "That too. I just can't believe it. I mean I love you too, but it sounds way better coming out of your mouth.", he says. I then walk over to him and hug him. Then he throws me over his shoulder. "Shaedon Daniel Jackson put me down NOW.", I say. "As you wish, Bellaire.",he says. He sits down and puts me in his lap. "You cocky motherfucker. I would have hit you hard if you weren't someone I deeply love. You know what I'm gonna do?", I say. "Kiss me?", he asks. "Nope. I'm gonna watch T.V. till I fall asleep and your gonna 1: never call me Bellaire again and 2: carry me up to my bed and lay down next to me. Got it?", I say. He nods.

We watch T.V. and play around. "You know I have wanted you since second grade. When you used to wear glasses and your hair in two ponytails. Oh, and you used to be a major nerd with a badass attitude. I know that sounds cliche as hell and a little like Peeta from hunger games, but hey, it's true.", he says. "Who's the bookworm now. You nerdy thug.", I say laughing. "Can we please go to sleep now? Like in your bed.", Shae says. "Sure.", I say.

Once we got in my bed I kissed Shae on the lips and he instantly started kissing me back. When we broke away, I said, "Now would be the best time to wife me. I would so say yes." "Hmmm...... good to know. Maybe I will do it.", he says. "Bitch goodnight. Even though you are a pain in my beautiful ass, I still love you.", I say. "Night.", he says. And with that I fall asleep on his chest.