Chapter 8: The Extraordinary Mall Trip

*****Amythest*****

Today, is Sunday and we are going to the mall.

I go wake up Dennver."Bitch wake up cause I been waiting on you at the door.", I say. "Bitch my ass already up so shut the fuck up and let me wear one of your outfits.", she says. "Okay come on in the room.", I say.

We walk back into my room to a snoring Deshawn. "This nigga got sinus problems cause that shit ain't healthy.", Dennver says. "I heard you and good morning to you too loud ass.", he says. "I don't smoke though.", she says. "Would y'all just shut the hell up and Dennver here. Now I'm getting dressed if you need me.", I say grabbing my outfit and going to the closet.

I get dressed and come out to see Dennver is gone. I go to the bathroom to grab my makeup bag. I do my makeup at my vanity. I get up and am bout to walk to get my phone, when Deshawn picks me up and throwns me over his shoulder. "Nigga put my ass down. I'm scared of heights.", I say beating on his back. "Nah, I'm good. You'll live.", he says. "Well nigga damn. Oh and I think you forgot I did gymnastics until a few months ago.", I say flipping out of his arms.

"Amythest and Deshawn, Dennver said y'all better get y'all asses downstairs in the next 5.5 seconds or some damage gon be caused.", Jaelynn says. I grab my purse with everything in it and run downstairs with Shawn at my heels. "But you won't fight though. Remember, I'm also a professional fighter. I beat ass yesterday, I beat ass today, and I will beat ass tomorrow.", I say. "Oh we know how bad you are. Brayden suffered from one of yo ass whoopings.", Shawn says.

We get in Shawn's Chevy Suburban and drive to the mall. We walk into the mall and go to the food court. We get our food and I see a girl on the verge of crying. I walk over there to see what was wrong. "Are you okay?", I ask. "No, my Mom is dead and my Dad is God knows where. They gon send me to a group home and I ain't on that shit.", she says. "What's your name and tell me a little bit about yourself.", I say.

"Well my name is Brittish Ailani Kahele . I am 15 years old. I am Hawaiian, Black, and White with a little Louisiana Creole. I'm an only child. My Mom died of heart cancer and my dad is a big ass drug lord and I ain't seen him since I was 9. I'm the captain of my school's cheerleading squad. I only have one true friend his name is Christian. He on the football team. I live with his family for now. I came here with him. Oh and I'm in the 9th grade. That's about it.", she says. "Wait is your Mom's name Ailani Lagina Kahele.", I ask. "Yeah, why?", she asks. "Your my little sister. Oh my God, where are Christian's parents?", I say.

"Yay, I thought I was an only child. Now I have someone I can talk to about crushes and other girl stuff. Oh and they dropped us off.", she says getting up and walking. "Why couldn't you talk about crushes to Christian's Mom?", I ask. "Well Christian is my crush, but he has a girlfriend. The most bitchy girl in the whole damn school and he wants her. He could have the four C's, bad attitude when needed, and doesn't dress like a total thot.", she says.

"You will eventually get him. He gon realize she is a blasted bitch who is hurting his bestfriend. I'm with the same boy who was my bestfriend for like ever. Come on that's who we are walking over to.", I say.

"And who is this little cutie?", Dennver asks. "My little sister Brittish.", I say. "Hi everybody. Excuse me, nigga I know yo ass did not just leave me in the food court by my damn self for 90 minutes.", Bri says punching who I'm guessing is Christian in the arm.

"Damn Bri, I sometimes forget that you a professional fighter. I think my arm is broke. Oh and I was breaking up with Daniea.", he says. "Really, what she do this time?", she asked. "Tried to kiss Martrell in front of me.", he says. "And what did I tell you when you started dating her?", Bri says. "You can't turn a hoe into a house wife.", he says. "And what did you say?", she asks. "People can change.", he says. "Well did she?", she asks. "No.", he says. "My point exactly. When it comes to girls, I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong one time, but I was wrong. You should listen to me more often.", she says. "I do all the time and can I talk to you alone for a minute.", he says.