Chapter 6: Us Day

*****Amythest's POV*****

Today, Shae and I are going to the trap house. I took a shower and did my hygiene routine. I put on my outfit(in media, but without the hat). I went downstairs to see him watching t.v.. I snuck up behind him and put my cheek to his. He then turned his head to kiss my cheek. "Come around so I can see all of ya.", he says as I walk around his big ass couch.

When I got around the couch, Shae stood up and got behind me putting his arms around my waist. "Baby, you so warm.", Shae said. I turn around stood on my tip toes and kissed his soft, beautiful lips. I feel the sparks flying.

He then wrapped his arms around my waist,picked me up bridal style, got his keys, went out to his garage, got into his Range Rover, and started his car all while kissing me.

Once he pulled out his garage we pulled away. I started blushing, so I turned my head out the window. "I know you blushin cause I can see it. It make you even more sexy. Please don't turn yo head when you blush.", Shae said. "Okay.", I say turning my head back.

We drive for 20 more minutes before we reach the trap. I put my sunglasses on and then we walked in. The place smell like hella pussy juice. "Where the fuck is that smell coming from?", I ask making a face. Shae laughs then says,"Trap hoes. They basically here for our pleasure, but not mine. I think it is straight nasty.", he says. "Good, so why are we here again?", I ask. "So you can meet everybody. You will be queen in less than 7 hours. Everybody need to know who my second in command is. Especially the hoes.", Shae says.

After my little meet and greet, we went into Shae's office. "Damn, Shae. You doin big boss things, ain't ya?", I ask. "Yeah, but not by myself. I got my baby doin them wit me.", he says then sits me in his lap.
I'm like yeah, she fine wonder when she'll be mine she walk past I press rewind to see that ass one more time and I got this sowed up Remy Boys they know us all fast money no slow buck no one can control us like yeah baby.

My phone started ringing and it was Dennver.
D: Hey Amythest. Where you at?
A: Trap house with Shae.
D: The fuck y'all doin there?
A: He wanted me to meet everyone so they know.
D: He so sweet. Sometimes.
A: Right. Sometimes.
D: Ight, I got my hair done.
A: Send me a pic. I gotta go.
D: Kay Bye.
A: Bye.

"Baby, I'm tired.", I say while yawning. He picked me up and took me out to the car. "There you go. Now you can fall asleep.", he says putting me in the backseat.

After we got back to our house. Shae laid down on the bed and I laid next to him. I hear Shae breathe out loudly. "Now I know damn well that ain't how you normally breathe, if so you need help.", I say. "I'm just stressed out, babygirl. This shit that I call my life is complicated.", he said. I then get on top of him and kiss him. He instantly deepens it and wraps his arms around my waist, resting his hands on my ass, squeezing the life out of it.

"What the hell are y'all doin in here?", JJ asks. I just put my middle finger up and she gets the memo cause I here the door open and close. "Damn Amythest.", Shae says against my lips. "Mhmm", I said.

After our make out session, we both took a nap cause trust me, we tired.