Chapter 9: Meet Up

*****Amythest*****

I wake up because of some loud clanging in Lani room. I turn over and see it also wakes up Deshawn. I get up and go to her room. "What the fuck is wrong with you? It is 7:00.", I say. "Sorry, I threw my makeup kit out my bag and it hit the wall.", she says. "Well would you keep the damn noises down.", Deshawn says from behind me. "Fuck you Deshawn.", Brit said.

I walk back in my room and go into the closet to pick my outfit out. "Hey bitches and dumb nigga.", Dennver yells in my room. "In the closet.", I say. I turn and hug her. "That outfit is fire girl.", I say. "Thank you boo. Where's yo little you?", she says. "In her room I think. She was picking out some clothes.", I say.

"Amythest come here please.", Deshawn says. I walk to his closet. "Yeah baby?", I ask. He puts his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. He then kisses my cheek. "How would you feel if I said that I need to travel to Florida for a trade off?", he says. "I would be sad because you're not with me, but I would eventually be fine.", I say.
"Would you like to come?", he asks. "Sure, but we'd have to bring Lani and Christian.", I say. "It's okay for them to come, but I wanted it to be a trip just for us.", he says pouting and sticks out his bottom lip. I kiss the bottom lip. "How about I see if Mr. and Mrs. Grey will keep them for however long we're gone and we take that out of their week? Does that sound good to you?", I ask. He nods his head.

I walk back to my closet to see Dennver has already picked my outfit out. I hug her and hop in the shower. I get out and put on my clothes. "Damn mami, we see them thighs be popping and can you put my hair in two braids please.", Lani says. I tell her to sit down in my vanity chair.

She takes out her phone and gets on snapchat. She takes a picture of the two of us and captions it 'Sister Goals😍😘💋❤️👑'. "Drippy and you better fucking know it.", she says while taking a video.

She then gets on Musical.ly. This little girl is famous. "Haha, DrippyQueenB_ (A/N: this is not a real username, so feel free to use it) got her shit together.", she says out loud. She got like over 6 million followers. "How you get famous off a lip syncing app?", Dennver asks. "I don't know. Lani would know.", I say. "Ion know honestly. I just made one and got a shoutout from BabyAriel. Then the likes and followers came racking in like illegal money. But Lord knows how she discovered me let alone how she got famous herself.", she says. "And I am done.", I say putting the rubber band on the last braid. I then notice Dennver put my hair in the same two braids.

"Amythest there is a strange nigga in this house talking bout where his girlfriend.", Christian yells from downstairs. We all run downstairs. "Why y'all run down so quickly. We cousins so he know bout me and Dennver sexy ass.", Lamonté says. "You mean her flat ass.", I say. She gives me a dirty look. "It ain't my fault I got junk in this trunk and packing cake for days.", I say.

"Then that's a sister thing cause I'm little in the middle, but I got much back.", Lani says twerking. "I can not believe it(like off of Little Einsteins). Too much ass shaken.", Christian says then falls on the ground. Brittish laughs and stops. "Nigga get yo ass up.", she says while still laughing.

He jumps up and into Lani's arms. "Spider?", she asks and he shakes his head yes. "Nigga man up.", Monté says. "Then you kill the damn spider.", Chris says. Monté then steps on it and Christian jumps down. "You good?", he asks Bri.

"I mean I'm fine, but I do think I need a piggyback ride. It's cool if you don't.", she says kinda nervous. " Brittish Zahara Ailani Kahele you don't have to be nervous around me, I'm never ever gonna hurt you. You mean everything to me and it hurts me when you act like I'm gonna hurt you. I'm not that last nigga, okay?", Christian says. She nods and hugs him.