Chapter 7: The Party

*****Amythest*****
Right now I am getting dressed for the big party.

"Amythest, you seen my Rolex?", Shawn asks. "Deshawn(I changed his name) check your wrist. You must be nervous as shit. You will be great.", I say. "I ain't nervous for me, I'm nervous for you. Them trap hoes som'in else.", he says. "I can handle my own self, and when I do need help, I got you, Dennver, and Anthony. And shit, if I still need help I got a gun. Be like die bitch and suffer while you at it.", I say. We both start laughing.

"Ion know why I doubt you cause one day you gon end up shootin the shit outta somebody. You gon be like let a bitch try me imma kill her and her fuckin family.", Deshawn says. "Ion play wit nobody. Fuck around Imma catch some bodies. Nah, fuck that. Her, her family, and her friends goin in a bodybag. Then Imma toss that shit in a lake. Fuck around and get smoked nigga.", I say.

"Well damn. Maybe you need to be protecting me.", Shawn says. "Maybe. Ion know. I be like pop pop pop and they bodies just drop drop drop.", I say the last part while popping then drop. I was a dancer until I was 16 so I still know a lot of the dance moves we learned. "You better be ready to do that later.", Shawn says. I give him the finger. "You mean before or after the party?", he says with a smirk in his voice. "Perverted ass niggas disgust me.", I say knowing what he was implying. "Me? Perverted? Never.", he says laughing. "Why the fuck you lying?", I say back.

My phone starts ringing with an unknown number.
???: Hi bitch
A: Who the fuck is this
???: My name is classified information just watch your back bitch
A: Ain't shit classified so I suggest you tell me who the fuck you are unless you want me to find you which won't be good news
???: I ain't scared of yo yellowboned ass you talkin to a real hood bitch
A: Oh trust me I'm hood I was born in an alley in Compton my momma used to be a drug addict and my daddy well I ain't seen him since I was 10 so watch who you talkin to I'm a real hood bitch too
???: Goodbye wit yo lyin ass Amythest
A: Fuck you hope you roll into a ditch and die

"Ion know who that bitch thought she was talking to. I will cause some damage. Got me all the way bent.", I say. "Bae calm down you got an unknown bitch stressin you out. Remember you unfuckwitable. Okay?", he says kissing my forehead.

We leave the house and get in Shawn's black BMW. "Bae yo eyes are as red as fire.", he says to me. Oh yeah, I forgot my eyes do change colors with my mood. "I'm still pissed the fuck off. She had me messed all the way up.", I say. We pull up to a stop light and Shawn leans over and turns my head and kisses me. We pull apart as the light turns green. "My eyes better now?", I ask. "Is hazel better?", he asks. "That means I'm fine and almost happy. My eyes have only been hazel one other time.", I say.

We pull up to Club Jacks and park next to Dennver's cocaine white BMW. "This shit is lit man, wait can I even get in?", I say. "You wit me. They not gon question shit.", he says. He leads me to the door. "Deshawn and.......", the security guard trails off. "Amythest Bellaire Monroe his girlfriend and don't forget it. Come on.", I say waiting for Shawn to lead the way. "You got a feisty one. Better watch out, one of them Watchboys might try some shit.", the security guard whispers to Shawn.

Shawn leads me in and takes me to the VIP section wit him. When we get up there, we see Dennver and this bitch arguing. I know my eyes went back to red. I walk over there. "Hey Boo. Who is this bitch? Why she smell like ten pounds of bounce that ass? Who are you?", I say playing that girl cock.

"I am Trina Sharnae Dykes and I work at the trap and this little bitch was sitting on my nigga lap. Imma need you and her to get the fuck out cause y'all just commoners.", she says. "First off, I am Deshawn's girlfriend so that makes me queen, so imma need you to talk to me with some sense. She is Deshawn and my bestfriend, so she need respect too.", I say. "I'm so sorry I will leave.", she says.