0

PROLOGUE

"Wine me, dine me, sixty-nine me."

-Anonymous

The age for sexual consent in this book is 17 so Hina (MC) isn't a minor.

✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・

How the sexy predator marked you as his prey.

You were going to your school when you saw a group of kids swarming around a huge tree. Some of them were even trying to climb it but failing miserably. Getting worried that they might hurt themselves you went to see what those little spawns of Beelzebub were up to.

One thing led to another and you climbed to rescue the little injured kitten which was crying on the branch of the tree and Park Jimin who was just a stranger and passerby came to help you get down since you had acrophobia.

The clumsy you got startled by the crying kitten you had put inside your bag after saving it and fell down on top of Jimin.

As Jimin got his head out from under your skirt after getting a very good look of your very sexy lace creme thong and stared straight into your light yellow cat-like eyes he knew that he was going to have a hard, very hard time because of you.

His hands that were already in your bare thighs gripped them roughly and he took a deep sexy breath not even moving his gaze away from your shocked eyes for a second.

"I can't believe I got inside your skirt just a few seconds after I saw you for the first time, you really don't look like the sexy lacy thong type. I guess you are what they say an explicit erotica book inside the cover of a bible"

If only he hadn't manipulated you by showing world's most beautiful smile where his big eyes literally turned invisible but as if they too were smiling at you cutely you would have butchered the pervert and fed him to your cats.

"Holy shit, I bet that smile can even help him get away with murder."

✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚

Book is completed by kadambini but I'm Reuploading the chapters  on my profile due to many request i got from her reader.

This book will be removed if @kadambini  decides to reupload them in her own profile