3

"I'm in my bed, you're in yours. One of us is obviously in the wrong place."

-Anonymous

✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*

You reached your class when your second period had already started.

"Yaa... why are you so late?" Taehyung mouthed after you took your seat next to him.

"Got into an accident Tae." You whispered afraid that the teacher would catch you.

"Shit, are you fine?" The idiot best friend of yours yelled stealing the attention of the entire class.

"Kim Taehyung, detention, after class." The teacher said in a strict angry tone as she folded her hands against her chest.

"Aaaah no teacher why am I the only one when Hina was talking too. I will get bored if I get detention alone." He started whining and you asked yourself for the billionth time why you were in love with this brainless weird boy.

He didn't even belong in some mental rehab center or zoo but in a museum where the rarest artifacts were put on display.

"Are you all fine? Thank god you aren't dead." He exclaimed coming to examine you after the class ended and you punched his chest making him wince.

"Who? Me dying? It will only happen after I get married and have five kids with my prince." You put your hands on your waist and raised your chin arrogantly.

"Keep on dreaming. I will have grey hair or will have to wake up from my grave by the time you invite me to your wedding." He showed his tongue to you and the fight for that day started.

The school ended and you left the school building with your friends Lisa and Jennie.

As you walked a few steps you noticed a familiar figure seated under the tent in a table outside the cafe and you beamed and said goodbye to the girls as you ran to meet him.

"Oppa, don't you have any job or classes? What are you doing lazying around the whole day?" Taking a seat beside him you faced him to see his smiling face.

"No oppa is jobless and illiterate, will little kitten give oppa a job?" He rested his head on the palm of his hand that leaned against the table.

"Want to carry my bag to my home?" You pointed at your bag

"Huh?" He stared at you with his mouth slightly ajar. Judging from his expression you could tell that he was used to getting invited by girls for nightstands and must've taken your invitation in the wrong way.

"I will pay you with a bowl of spicy chicken wings. Our restaurant's chicken wings are the best."

"Oh... haha chicken wings" He let out a sigh and took your bag pack from your hand.

"What did you think?" You raised your eyebrow making him gulp and clear his throat.

"I wasn't..."

"You better not"

"Oh, I forgot again my name is Min Hina. Stop calling me kitten because I am the mother of cats." You said proudly leading the way towards your home.

"But you look like a cute little kitten." He laughed petting your hair and you glowered at him.

"I'm Park Jimin."He showed you his eye smile again. You decided to give that name to his smile because when he smiled it looked like his eyes were smiling too.

Then you took him to your house chatting the whole way getting to know each other. You told him about your grade, age etc and he told you that he owned a small business and his brother studied at your school.

You give me a hard timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें