7

"You look so hot eating my dick, is it your favourite dish baby?

-Park Jimin, You give me a hard time

(Super early update to thank you all for making this book reach 1k reads in less than 20 days of publishing the chapters.)

✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・

The ride to Jimin's penthouse had been a silent one. You could tell that he was still angry. Although you should've been afraid that a guy was going to take you to his place at night you knew you could trust him because of his previous actions.

For a good few minutes, you had stared with your mouth open at the lavishness of his residence which was twice bigger than your house and it was just him living there.

"Next time if you have any problem please ask me for help, okay?" He said sweetly as he cradled your hands between his while kneeling on the carpeted floor before you who was sitting on the bed of his guest room.

"Okay" You nodded your head and smiled at him.

"So what is it this time, family issues or a broken heart? It must have been something really big for you to sleep outside." He questioned rubbing calming circles in your hand with his thumb.

"The second one, my stupid best friend doesn't know that I like him and has brought his girlfriend to stay over at his home." You said sadly.

"Aah his house is right next to yours that pretty flower boy with big square-shaped smile right?" You chortled at his view of Taehyung and nodded your head.

"Maybe we can cry together, I am heartbroken too you know. There is this kitten-like girl who looks like a doll that I love but she likes some other guy and doesn't even glance my way."

A burst of loud laughter left your lips looking at him complain and whine about you to you.

"Hina why don't you give me a chance and try moving on? I promise I will do everything in my power to always keep you happy."

His eyes locked with yours giving you a serious and unwavering gaze.

"I can't use you for my selfishness. Oppa you have already been through enough pain because of me and my stupidity." Moving your eyes away from him you looked at your hands that were in between his.

Your face was beginning to heat up because of his heated gaze.

"If it means that I can see your smile at the end of the road I can go through a thorny path just for you. I want to be your rebound and make you forget everything."

One of his hand came to cup your chin and his thumb softly grazed your lips in a sensual manner. You closed your eyes relishing the feel, your heartbeat increasing every second.

"If you can make me forget about it tonight then I'll think about it." He raised his eyebrow giving you a suggestive and cocky look.

"Without taking my clothes off." You swatted his hand away from your chin and stood up.

"It's a deal then beautiful." He winked before striding out of the room.

"Holy mother fucking Jisoos why is the guy so hot, it feels like my whole body is on fire."

Fanning your face you drank water from the bottle on the nightstand and waited anxiously for Jimin.

Your jaw hit the floor in a very unattractive way when he came back to the room in a nearly see-through transparent body-hugging white shirt that had lace falling down from the cuff and the tightest skinny black leather pants you had seen.