9

"I promise baby I will always be by your side, under you or above you."

- Park Jimin, You give me a hard time

✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*

"Looks like the date was awesome." Hana chirruped happily while Taehyung was pouting as he glared at you.

You concealed your face with both hands whimpering and getting shy at her remark.

The pair had been lounging around in your house waiting for you to come back to get the details of your date.

"I don't think even lipstick will conceal that. The guy must be really confident, rough and experienced, if you are coming back home with swollen lips on the very first date, I can predict it will be game over before your hundred days anniversary."

She giggled prying off your hands to inspect your lips.

"I'm even scared to look in the mirror. Is it that bad?" You asked and she nodded her head laughing louder.

The door banged loudly and both of you turned to see that Taehyung had left the room.

"Put vaseline before you go to sleep. I will go to check on the baby, don't worry he will come around." She went after him.

You dragged your feet to your dressing table and nearly screamed, Park Jimin had really done a good job on your thin lips and it was fine to conclude that they were nowhere near thin right now.

Taking out your cell you typed a message furiously.

PrincessHina:
Park Jimin you are dead meat.

A few seconds later you got a response.

Park Jimin:
If it's with your small hands I will die over a million times.

PrincessHina:
No, I will feed you to my cat.
And what do U mean by my hands are small? They are normal for a girl's hands. You are talking as if you have large hands.

Park Jimin:
You are going to feed me to your pussy? I can't wait for that babygirl. My hands might be small but they can do wonders to your sexy body.

"Perverted idiot." You mumbled your face burning in embarrassment because of his raunchy words.

You took a shower and while you were drying up your body with a towel you noticed the faint red marks on your neck from Jimin's kisses on your reflexion in the bathroom mirror. Wrapping the towel around your body you walked out and blow-dried your hair before getting inside your covers.

Taking your phone you changed Jimin's contact name and nickname on your chat app to perverted boyfriend. The events of the day ran through your mind and you recalled Jimin's hardened sexy expression inside the car when he took you for lunch.

The obvious dent under his dress pants, the way he gently brought out his tongue to lick his lips while trying hard to concentrate on the road and the glances he kept throwing your way that looked like he wanted to devour you completely made a shudder run through your body.

Your hands skimmed down from your neckline to your chest and landed on top of your thin transparent cotton underwear. Jimin's kisses, his hands on your bare thigh and the taste of his tongue from your date flashed in your mind, you moaned while jolting up. Removing your hand from your core and clenched your thighs together.

Breathing erratically you took out your ringing phone from under your pillow and took a few deep breaths and answered Jimin's call.

"Oppa" You hit your head with your fist because your voice nearly came out like a moan, you heard his deep sigh from the other side.