6

"Jimin, only you have touched me this way. Fuck me, devour me, ruin me do whatever you want with me."
-Hina, You give me a hard time

✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・

Jimin had been moved from the ICU to the VIP section and you were sitting beside Namjoon waiting for him to wake up. You noticed Jimin moving a little and went to see that he had woken up. Feeling like a huge burden had been lifted from your chest you breathed out deeply.

"Hina" He mumbled in a small tone making you feel warm from the inside. Even after nearly facing death due to his obsession and love for you he was still calling your name.

"Jimin oppa, I am here. I am all fine." You sat on a stool near his bed and held his hand in yours.

"Thank god you are fine, little kitten." He said falling giving you a glimpse of his beautiful smile and fell back to sleep again.

You didn't see Jimin for three days after that. Even his phone was switched off so you couldn't even contact him.

Walking back home with your group of friends you zoned out all their talks and thought about Jimin. You were thinking a lot about him these days.

"Isn't he that hot guy you talked to before? Can you introduce us to him." Tsuzu spoke bringing you back to the real world.

You figured that you had just passed the cafe Jimin used to wait at to look at you so you turned around.

And there he was sitting under the tent in a table like always, dressed in his signature stripped Tshirt and tight leather pants flashing a devastatingly dazzling smile as he looked at you.

You said goodbye to your friends who were pleading you to take them to talk with him and walked towards him.

Jimin had a very flabbergasted look on his face as he gazed at you blinking his eyes adorably while you took a seat across him.

"Seems like staring at me is your new favourite past time so I have come here to give you a better view." You said smiling at him.

"I feel honored princess." He did a dramatic bow placing his hand against his chest near his heart.

Holding the fabric of your skirt you blushed looking away from him. How did girls even talk with boys who pursued them although you bravely started the conversation even just staying this close to him was embarrassing.

"I was thinking that you would avoid me like always." You peeked at him under your long lashes to see him staring back at you with eyes filled with longing and sadness.

"I'm sorry oppa. Thank you for saving me." Biting your lips in nervousness and guilt, you focused on the frills of your skirt.

Jimin breathed audibly before responding.

"No need to be, I knew you would come around. And don't thank me I was just protecting what's mine."

Your head tilted downwards even more than before, your face turning a deep shade of red.

"You don't have to be afraid of me Hina. If I didn't harm the guy who came out of your house at seven in the morning how can I hurt my precious Hina?" Jimin said his angelic raspy voice sounding sweeter.

"Oppa please stop." You hid your flushed face with your hands.

"Do you like cake Hina? Should we go to a cake shop?"

You shook your head up and down relaying that you were fine with his suggestion, not trusting yourself to speak.

Then he took you to the cake shop nearby and bought pastries of different flavors for you not forgetting to pack a few more for you and his brother.