8

"If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd either be traumatized, sexually aroused or both."
-Anonymous

✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・

"Hana, will you help me choose a dress and do my makeup for my date this Saturday?" Hana said yes excitedly as a response to your request whereas Taehyung started laughing while clutching his stomach.

"Nice joke Hina," He said wiping his happy tears from the corner of his eyes.

"Nobody is going to stop me, I will kill him and feed him to my cats for real this time." You yelled as you lunged to pull his hair.

"Yaa you mad girl take your hands off me." Taehyung's hands came to pull your own hair and you two started fighting like kindergarteners, cursing and even punching each other.

But the difference was that your punches were carefree and forceful his ones were laced with the intention of not hurting you too bad.

Hana and your girlfriends came to pull you and Taehyung's guy friends managed to untangle him from the fight.

"This is hallway man, teachers might catch you fighting again." One of Taehyung's friend spoke.

A tall guy dashed past Taehyung hitting him hard against his shoulder and making him fall down.

"Ouch, dude don't you have eyes use them," Taehyung yelled after him getting up while dusting his butt.

"Yaaa you jerk how dare you hit my bestie." You rolled your sleeves up ready to sprint after the big jerk to teach him a lesson but Taehyung held you back by holding your collar.

"Did you forget that you are only five feet small creature weighing just 44 kilos? That guy clearly looks like goes to the gym with all that built form." Taehyung warned putting his arm around your shoulder.

"Doesn't mean that he can hurt you and walk away with it plus I have my nails and my spinning kick." You raised your chin proudly.

"I forgot that you've got a black belt in Taekwondo." He replied pulling Hana to lace his other arm around her shoulder not wanting to leave her out. You heart constricted painfully at the sight but it felt less hurtful than it used to before.

.....................................................................

At Saturday you were a sweaty fidgety nervous mess, you had already changed ten outfits, tried five different hairstyles, sprayed nearly half a bottle of perfume and checked at your reflexion in the mirror over fifteen times.

Finally, you opted to wear a mid-thigh length high waist pleated red skirt and full sleeved tight black crop top and black high heels.

"I still can't digest this." Taehyung huffed lying on your bed.

"Don't listen to him, he is just jealous that you will be spending more time with someone else than him from now on." Hana finished applying final touches to your makeup and sat on your bed beside Taehyung bringing his head to rest on her lap.

"I'm not jealous." Taehyung denied pouting.

Hana pecked his pouty lips and replied, "Is that why you were complaining about it whole night yesterday?"

Feeling like you were witnessing something private you cleared your throat and faced away from them.

"I'll get going then." Although you knew that you would arrive half an hour before your scheduled time you still dashed out.

You reached the movie theatre and planned to stroll around the area while you wait for Jimin. Putting your earphones on you hummed Shinee's countless while wandering around.