0.5

Imma beat that pussy like you never ever felt before.

-Namjoon, expensive girl

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.

First and most important thing Please respect my characters and I will not tolerate anyone commenting rude and offensive comments towards them.

Just because the MC is different than the typical innocent MC's that you are used to doesn't mean that she is a slut or a bitch.

Don't use slut or bitch at Hina while commenting. I hate it

Lets spread love and enjoy some high-quality smut

#loveyourself

Let me serve you some hot Tae and yummy kookie.

I will answer a few questions regarding this book as you enjoy them.

1. Will other Bangtan members be featured in this book?

→Jungkook and Taehyung are one of the main characters 

2. Is this a smutty fanfiction?

→ I think you can call it one because this book will feature a lot of smutty scenes but it will have an actual decent plotline too.

3. Is Jimin a playboy in this book?

→ Unlike many other fanfics Jimin in this book is a sexy experienced man but not a playboy. He is around six years older than you and his character will be more of a sweet and caring but possessive type.

4. Any stereotypical fanfic and romance book cliche?

→ Yes, a lot I guess the first to this list is, you are in love with your childhood best friend. I won't say more than that.

5. Will the book have a happy or sad ending?

→ I promise you all a fully satisfying ending but won't give a spoiler regarding whether it's a happy or a sad one.

6. How long will this book be? Where do you get all these sexy quotes from?

→ It won't as long as my other book To Love You Is In My DNA. This will not have a sequel and will have a maximum length of 50 chapters.

Some quotes are made by myself and taken out fron my other books whereas I have googled others and some are even from Bangtan. I have mentioned it below the quotes

7. How explicit will the book be?

→ All the hardcore Jimin stans brace yourself and keep a good inventory of Bangtan Holy Water because this is going to be very very explicit and detailed. Jimin and you will be very vocal in bed so prepare your heart for too sexy words and actions. Might also include BDSM depending on my mood later.

Will contain a lot of my kinks which might be unrealistic but since it's fiction bear with it lol

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.

- All rights reserved

- All the characters, places and whatever more included in this book are purely fictional and imagination of the writer's sexy brain wrinkles any relation to living or dead is coincidental.

- Respect all my characters and don't be rude while commenting.

#loveyourself

With love,

Park Jimin's babygirl