4

"You could say that I am even jealous if you would have fallen for me this way instead of him I would have already filled your nights with you under me screaming my name till even the gods in the skies above would know who Park Jimin is."

- Park Jimin, The Mad King's Loyal Dog

✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・

It was Saturday and you were vexed because Taehyung was on his date with his perfect girlfriend, Yoongi was at his publisher's office on his perfect job finalising the draft for his next book, your friends were at a mall to shop which according to you was the most perfect thing to do on a holiday and only you were at your restaurant serving the customers and cleaning the tables.

The jingling of the bell that was hanging above the door indicated the arrival of the new customer and you turned to see Jimin entering the restaurant with a brilliant smile on his face.

He was dressed in a white t-shirt and long hooded striped shirt from the outside with tight washboard jeans and a light blue converse. As usual, he was looking insanely attractive catching the attention of all the females present in the restaurant.

"Jimin oppa." You waved at him in excitement and he waved back at you smiling even wider. You set up a table for him and took the seat in front of him.

"Little kitten how are you doing? I haven't seen you for days." He said propping up his chin with his elbow rested on the table.

You scrunched your nose and pursed your lips together squinting your eyes at him. He chuckled at your reaction.

"I was feeling bored but now I am fine." You replied.

"Is it because I came?" He asked winking at you.

"Yes but now I think I should fine you for it. You are ruining the peace of our shop." You said motioning towards a group of chattering and fangirling teenage girls.

"No problem, the food here is worth it."

Your mom called you and you went to help the other waitresses.

An hour later Jimin was still doing something on his tab drinking his tea. Four girls had already approached him and asked for his number but he had put them all off.

"Hina, your father will be here shortly so if you want you can go have fun with your friends now. You can also buy that tube dress you wanted to, Yoongi has left you some cash." Your mom said as you were washing the dirty plates.

Taking the money from her you beamed as you took out your phone to call your friends but decided to surprise them instead.

After wearing a simple white shirt and jeans you got down to see Jimin paying.

"Jimin oppa are you leaving? Give me your number so we can meet up sometime. I am sorry I was busy today."

He placed his phone in your hand and told you to add your number.

You stared at the expensive gadget in your hand and thought he must be rich as you saved your number and dialed it to save his one on yours.

"Little kitten where is the closest mall here?" He asked as you both walked outside.

"I am going to the mall too. Let's go together." He agreed and you went to the parking lot near your house.

"Nice car." You commented staring at the silver car in front of you.

"You know the model?" Jimin questioned.

"Nah I like the color. Silver is good and it suits you." You said pointing at his hair and he shook his head while laughing.