1

"My style is you on my bed with your legs spread wide without a single piece of clothing covering that delectable petite body."

- Park Jimin (You give me a hard time)

✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・

(A/N: Don't use slut or bitch at Hina while commenting. I hate it

And I use Korean words and imagine the characters a bit like in k drama context so if you don't like it please be kind, don't say anything to express hate and drop the book right now.

Lastly in this book I gave a name and character sketch to Y/N but you can imagine how you like)

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"We can break up now. Yay! I finally got her back, thank you so much Hina." You clutched your phone harder with shaking hands as you recalled the overly exuberant voice of your best friend slash ex-boyfriend while he broke the dreadful news to you.

"You knew this would happen but still you voluntarily jumped in the raging fire willing to be burned. Now pay the price and put medicine on your broken heart." The clever and sarcastic part of you taunted you.

After staring at the wall full of posters of Exo, Bigbang, Twice and Shinee for over ten minutes you start wailing forgetting the fact that your annoying big brother and mom were working in your family restaurant which was on the ground floor of your house.

"Ya chibi kun, do you want to scare the customers away? What's wrong with you so early in the morning?" Min Yoongi, your snarky brother came inside your room with a spatula on his hand, an apron wrapped from outside his black and white tracksuit, a headband on his head and a frown on his handsome face.

His expression turned soft after noticing your pitiful state and he crouched in front of your balled up figure on the floor.

"Tae again?" He asked sweetly and you nodded your head.

"Tsk that brat's so dense, what is it this time?"

"He broke up with me, he... he went back to her." You went to seek solace in his arms and he held you as you cried your heart out.

"Foolish girl, how stupid of you to actually think that he will suddenly get an epiphany of the emotions he didn't feel for you for years just after dating you for a few weeks." His being sarcastic was only making you cry even louder so he kept his bitchy mouth zipped and waited for you to stop crying.

"I swear I am going to find someone so good... so good that he will make me forget about that weirdo." After your breakdown was over you wiped your tears away and gave him a pretty gummy smile identical but less appealing than his own.

"That's my girl I am so proud of you. Most dicks in the market are similar you need good and experienced eyes to know which one's the best. Don't worry oppa will you give his expert advice." Scrunching your nose at his choice of words to soothe you, you pushed him out of your room.

"Get your vulgar mind away from me, mom is right you will spoil me. Now get lost, I need to change for school."

Before you locked the door you heard him say "Spoil you my ass as if I haven't seen those erotic novels and mangas hiding in your room.".

"Fuck you Yoongi." You screamed as you slammed the door in his face.

"Sorry sis this Agust D's big D isn't into incest." Yoongi's deep irritating voice and chuckles sounded from the other side of the room. You huffed in annoyance but kept your mouth knowing there was no way you could win him in the battle of words he was a writer after all.

Dressing up in your school uniform, the black pleated skirt that was much longer than the other girls at your school and reached a little below your knees, a white shirt, cute bow tie and socks that reached mid thighs that gave an illusion that you were wearing stocking you braided your hair and combed your bangs in place.

"I will forget you, see me in other man's arms in the future and burn as I am burning right now." Imagining that the picture of Taehyung in your wall was Taehyung in flesh himself and you had a sharp knife in your hand you made stabbing gestures at it and walked out of your room.

"Hina, your lunch box." Yoongi said as he passed you a huge two layered tiffin box.

"I love you little brat, don't sulk whole day. You look even more ugly when you sulk." Ruffling your hair he gave you his blindingly beautiful gummy smile.

"If it wasn't for that cute smile of yours I would have murdered you and thrown you in an ocean a long time ago." You hit him with the tiffin box while he tried to dodge your attacks.

"I could say the same about you bitch." He said pulling your cheeks with both hands after you had put your tiffin inside your bag.

"Kids language, don't make me lecture you early in the morning." Your mother Min Hyerin, a short pretty woman in her late forties said glaring at you both.

"What can we say we love you so much that we even love your boring lectures. Bye, mom" You kissed your mother's cheek and she giggled urging you to hurry because you were getting late.

You opted to run to your school because you were getting late. Cursing Taehyung at the back of your mind because he was the reason why you were late you sped up your legs.

Usually, you used to walk with him to school but today that duffus had already gone to school with his girlfriend according to his text you got while dressing up earlier.

A kid ran past you nearly making you fall and you stopped to see the stupid brat crossing the road recklessly.

"Thank god this road has normally less traffic or else I would've had to witness something really really horrible."

Putting a hand against your chest to control your rapid breathing you noticed that the kid had run up to a group of kids and an old man who were gathered around the tree.

Some of them were even trying to climb it but failing miserably. Getting worried that they might hurt themselves you crossed the road and went to see what those little spawns of Beelzebub were up to.

Walking closer you heard a small sweet mewl of a kitten and you noticed a tiny, cute furball crying on a branch of the tree.

"Noona please help the cat." One of the kids pleaded.

"Unnie the kitten is injured because it was fighting a big cat. We scared away the big cat but the poor kittie can't come down." Another begged you and soon the bunch including even the old man who was walking with the help of his stick was asking you to help the injured kitten.

"Fine... fine I will help calm down." You shut them and proceeded to climb the tree after taking off your shoes and socks. Even if they hadn't asked you would've still helped it because you loved animals and cats were your ultimate bias.

You climbed the tree easily due to your small form and experience from your childhood endeavors earning cheers from the excited crowd. The determination to save the poor little scared cutiepie was the only thing on your mind so you didn't notice one of the kids murmuring to the other that he saw your underwear.

Finally reaching the kitten you approached it carefully and after making sure it wasn't feral you scooped it up in your hand and examined it. You let out a sigh of relief as it didn't have any fatal injuries and put it inside your backpack not closing the zipper fully so that it could breathe.

When your focus landed on the ground you had a mental breakdown. You were always afraid of heights since small but your acrophobia had gotten even worse after you grew up.

Sure you had climbed a few poles and trees when you were small but you forgot the important part that Yoongi would always have to find ways to bring you back down when it was beyond your ability to jump.

"I am going to make a fool out of myself in front of these kids. God, please send an angel to help me." You prayed while gulping internally.
...........................

Drop a vote if you liked the chapter and want to read the next one soon.

With love,
A heart that is transfixed on Park Jimin's eye smile