Author's Note: Is the Hiatus finally over? And other updates.

Hi everyone! So, I know I've been gone for almost 4 years (yes, it's been that long). I'm very aware that I haven't been working on this book nor have I been active in the community in general.

Now, as to why I have been gone for so long, I have been busy with completing my degree in Nursing. I started this book when I was in my 2nd year, and it was at the height of the pandemic. Everything was fully online at the time, and I had a a bit of hard time balancing my free time and my class schedule. I usually slept after classes, or did some schoolwork. It was a pretty stressful time over all, and I found myself losing both time and interest in writing the book.

But now I'm back and will be trying to focus more on writing and, hopefully, completing this novel. I graduated and got my license last year, so those are two things I am really proud about. Currently I am focusing on finishing up some papers I need before I start working. So, since I have free time in between, I will be focusing more on my writing.

As I am writing the novel, I will also be doing major updates and edits on the storyline. I've already started with editing the chapters I already posted, and I'm slowly making my way to posting them. I hope you continue to support me on my journey.

Updates will hopefully be done weekly, but I will most likely do it every 2 weeks. However, I am hoping to update the story every week.

I am also planning to release a few new works that I have been sitting on this year (Hint: supernatural-mystery, and supernatural-romance). My other works will also be focused on as I work on this one. But, this one will be my top priority.

Thank you to the people who took the time to read my story, for the voters, and commenters. I am super duper grateful that you took the time to read this story of mine. I hope that I will be able to improve this book, and finish it this year (fingers crossed).

Thanks guys and have a nice, blessed day/night!

- M. J. Lee