Chapter: 10 Ten

¦¦~English~¦¦

~Rory~

''Mira ,we are going to be late.''I said to her as she ran around the house trying to get ready as quick as possible.''My alarm did not go off.''She said as she looked everywhere for her phone.''It did ,and might i say was very loud.And i also tried waking you up five times and you did not wake up.''I said to her.

''It is kinda hard having to wake up this early after gaining a routine of waking up at around ten this past month.''She said.''I found it!''She exclaimed as she raised her phone to show me.''Can we get going,now?''I asked and she nod as she picked up her bag from the couch.

We walked out of the house closing the door behind us and locking it. My aunt was not home, she had a night shift last night and is only going to back at eight.

We walked up to Mira's car and got in. I put on my seatbelt and turned on my phone for the first time this morning to be met with a bunch of messages.

                       No name...

                    Kyra added you

Kyra

Liam unblock me. 00:34

Liam

I an fime thank you.00:40

Kian

Liam ,unblock her for everyones peace.00:43

Kyra

Thanks, I think, teln him.00:45

Liam

Kyra ,you text me about how much you dislike everthing and everyone atleast once a day.00:50

Kian

You do ,do that, Kyra i think it is a great idea to block you.00:54

Miles

To me too aswell.You guys its midnight go to sleep.00:58

Kyra

Fuck you guys.1:02

Liam

You wish.1:06

Kyra

Piccola merda.1:07

Liam

I am honored.1:09

                           ...

I had been reading the messages the whole way to school ,and realised we had arrived as the car came to a halt.

I was way later then usual, because the first bell indicating school is about to start had already rang. We got out of the car and i had never seen Mira this excited for something before. She could not wait to go inside. Mira is a very social person and there was no doubt that by the end of the school day she would have a bunch of friends.

''Goodbye,i will see you somewhere in the day,I have to go fetch my schedule.''She hugged me and i hugged her back before she broke the hug and began walking toward the entrance.

I made my way inside and bumped into Miles,who was standing by his locker,which is next to mine a book in his hand.''Hey Miles.''I greeted him. ''Hello ,Rory.''He greeted me back his eyes still on his book.

We talked until the bell for the start of school rang and said our goodbyes,before going to our classes. I had English first period,one of my favourite subjects.I made my way to my English class and walked in then took a seat in my usual seat.

Mrs Bennon,my English teacher was always late for class especially if it was the first period.I took out my phone as i waited for her. 

''Hey Leah.'' Kian greeted me and took a seat next to me.''Hi Kian.'' Kian!?

"Kian? Uh since when did you attend Mrs Bennon's English class?''I asked him.''I just transfered.I had to switch teachers with someone.''He said. ''Th-''I was cut short by Mrs Bennon.

''Goodmooorning everyone.''She greeted us. Mrs Bennon was a very energetic and happy person and she has always been my favourite teacher,and the best English teacher in the grade. I just don't get how she can be this happy and energetic on a Monday morning,on the first period. I am already done with the day.

''So, I have to give you guys a project,which you were supposed to get last of last week,when the other English classes got theirs.But since i was absent and the substitute did not give it to you guys,you will be getting it today.''She said. ''Oh,and Kian since you have already done it ,will you please redo it for me?''She added and Kian agreed.

''Okay.''She clapped her hands.''In order to choose you partners, you guys will choose your patners but without knowing who you are choosing.''She began.''I will write all the boys names and put them in a hat,and the girls will have to pick a husband.''She continued then sat down and began writing down the names.

After a short while she got up and began walking around the class with the hat for the girls to pick a name. ''You can open the papers.''She said and i opened my paper and Kian's name was written down in Mrs Bennon's handwriting.

''I got you.''I imformed him.'' Girls you guys go sit next to your husbands and start planning your projects.''Mrs Bennon said as everyone began rearanging. ''I am honored to be your husband? , for this project.''Kian said and i laughed. We began planning the project.

                           ¦¦~¦¦

During lunch there was practice for the concert in the auditorium and so i stopped by the cafeteria before going to the auditorium.

At the entrance i was met by Kian,kyra,Liam and Miles.We all exchanged food as usual before Liam and Miles said goodbye and Kian,Kyra and i walked into the auditorium.

Practice had already begun and Kyra walked towards Mr Adam and the rest of the cast for the play and Kian and i walked up to Mrs Allen and the band kids.

''Hello everyone.You guys are a bit late and i will need you guys to be a bit faster next time,for we dont have much practice time before the concert.''Mrs Allen said.

We wasted no time in starting practice and when lunch ended,Mrs Allen imformed us that we had to come to practice after school aswell everyday. 

                                ¦¦~¦¦

After school i went to practice which was two hours long and i left school at five pm. I walked up to Mira's car. The windows where all rolled down and her door was open as music played. ''Hi.'' I greeted her. ''Hey.''She greeted me back and closed her door, then started the car.

''How was your first day?''I asked her as i turned on my phone.'' Great ,except the part where i was given a lot of work to catch up.''She said. Her phone which was connected to her car began to ring and she answered it ,while it still being connected.

''Hi,honey.''My aunt greeted her and she greeted her back.''Can you stop by the grocery store and buy the items i am going to send you?''She asked.''Yeah sure.''Mira answered then they said their goodbyes.

Mira and i talked about everything that happend today as usual,the whole way from school to the grocery store then home.