Chapter:13 Thirteen

¦¦~Concert part 1~¦¦

~Rory ~

I sat fidgeting with my fingers as my hair and makeup was being done. It was the night of the concert and i was so nervous, I got more and more nervous the more i thought about having to perform infront of many people, for the first time ever.

The noise of people going up and down and trying to get everything ready was not helping, at all. 

''You look fabulous.'' Fabion, my makeup artist, hair stylist and dress designer said and i smiled, ''Thank you.''I thanked him.''And that dress ,baby girl was made for you.'' He clicked his fingers two times then stood his hand on his hip.

''Have a great concert.''He said and i thanked him then him and the rest of his people left my changing room. I began to take a few deep breaths , to try and calm down.

''Knock-knock, girly.''Kyra said as she walked in. She looked amazing, she was wearing her first costume for the first scene.

''Oh my gosh, you look so beautiful.''She complimented me and i smiled.''You too, that outfit is made for you and you will get into your character so well.''I complimented her.

I was wearing a midnight blue silk dress that looked like one of those ballgowns but short, and a matching pair of midnight blue heels and my hair was styled into a half up half down.

I think Kyra might have noticed me fidgeting with my fingers because she said,'' Don't be nervous, you are one of the best singers i know and you will ace it, trust me.''She said and i smiled and thanked her.

There was a knock on the door. ''Come in.''I said and Mrs Allen walked in. ''Hello, girls.''She greeted us and we greeted her back. ''Rory , you and Kian need to do your voice exercises. And Kyra Mr Adams is looking for you.''She said before walking out. 

''Remember there is no need to be nervous.''Kyra said before we said our goodbyes and she left. I too walked out of my changing room and followed Mrs Allen to the classroom she said we were doing our voice exercises.

Mrs Allen opened the door and we were met with Kian and Liam sitting on tables and talking. ''Liam out.''She said. ''Can't i stay? I wont disturb.''He said.

''No,out.''She repeated. ''Miss, this is a free country and i have a right to stay.''Liam said and i covered my mouth to stop from laughing. ''You know whats also free, detention.''She said. ''Okay okay i will leave.'' He said then said goodbye to Kian then got of the table and began walking to the door.

He stopped infront of me.''Hey Rory. You look amazing and goodluck.''He said. ''Thank you.''I thanked him and he walked out after saying goodbye and i walked in and closed the door.

I walked up to the desk next to Kian and sat on the chair. I looked up at Kian and he smiled at me, ''Hello Leah.''He greeted me. ''Hi Kian.'' I greeted him back. I looked away from him as Mrs Allen began talking.

''Okay, so you guys still have sometime before you go on. Right now the band is on, then the dancers, then the play, then you guys.''She began. ''Before we start i just want to say, you two have corparated with me well during all our practice sessions, sometimes.''She looked at Kian as she said the last word and he raised his hands in defence.

''Anyway, i wish you two the best of luck tonight, no pressure aside from the fact that your perfomance will either make or break the concert ,but no pressure.''She continued and Kian and i looked at each other before looking back at Mrs Allen as she continued talking.

''You two are the best duet i have ever had for the concert, and i wonder why you both never thought to audition these past years. Tonight you will show everyone else the talent you have shown me. Lets begin with practice.''She said.