Chapter: 14 Fourteen

¦¦~Concert part 2~¦¦

~Rory~

Kyra, Mira and I were walking around the school as we talked.

"I still can't get over how gorgeous you look." Mira said and I smiled. "Thanks-"I was cut short by Britney and Emily, Gia's friends as they walked up to us.

" Hi Rory. "Britney greeted me." Uh, hi Britney. "I hesitantly greeted her back." Come with us we have something to show you. "Emily said and I looked at them.

" No. "Kyra said and Britney gave her a look." And who is talking to you? "Britney said then they got into an argument.

" Why do you want me to come with you? "I asked, stopping the argument." Mrs Allen is calling you. "Emily answered and I raised a questioning brow." Mrs Allen? "I questioned and they nod.

" Maybe it is something important. "I said." I will be back. "I continued." We will come with you. "Mira said and we all follow Britney and Emily to the classroom.

" We have to go bye. "They said and began walking away. I opened the door and seconds later I regreted opening the door, because a brown liquid fell on me and ruined my hair and make up.

All three of us were in shock for a while , then Kyra was livid, "What the fuck. When i catch that bitch."

I fell on my knees and held my dress in a fist on my sides as the liquid dripped down my face from my hair.

Mira and Kyra both walked up tome and helped me to my feet. "My dress, hair and makeup are ruined." I let out a breath.

"I can go look for Fabion, maybe he is still here." Kyra said then left, running and a while later coming back. I looked at the floor.

"Did you find him?"Mira asked her." No, he left hours ago. But I found those three rats and let's just say it wasn't pretty. "Kyra said.

" I get on in less than an hour. " I let out a shaky break then we all fell silent." Maybe we can be able to fix your hair and makeup in time, and for your dress... I could switch with you. "Mira said and I looked at her.

" That is great, let's stop at the bathroom  so you can wash your hair and face, then we will go to your changing room. "Kyra said then we all began walking to the bathroom.

We walked into the bathroom and I opened the tap and washed the makeup and brown liquid off of my face, then Mira washed the liquid from my hair. After the liquid was off of my fave and hair we left the bathroom and walked to my changing room.

The dress was very uncomfortable so I changed into a robe the sat down on a chair. Mira picked up a hair dryer and comb then began drying and combing my hair.

She began to style my hair back into a half up half down and when she was done it looked fantastic. "Perfect." She said.

Kyra sat down on a chair next to me and I turned my chair to face her she began redoing my makeup.

She took a little long on my makeup but when she was finally done it looked amazing.

"Here you go."Mira who was now in a robe gave me her dress and i got up and went to change into it.

It was a purple dress kind of similar to mine. I walked back to Kyra and Mira and they both had smiles on their faces and high fived.

Mira was now changed into one of Kyra's  play dresses. "Its time for the solo, and you are going to perform the best you have ever performed and look good while doing it."Mira said and i smiled then hugged them both and after a while i broke the hug after i realized i was late.

We left the changing room and made our way back stage.

"Oh there you are."Mrs Allen breathed out after she saw me." Why the change of dress?"She asked then continued, "It does not matter you look amazing, quickly get on stage."

I picked up my guitar and Kyra and Mira raised to thumbs up. I walked onto the stage and stood in the middle of the stage.

I was no longer nervous, after the first perfomance.

As i scanned the audiance my eyes met with Kian's, who was standing by the entrace with Miles and Liam.

I breathed out then began playing the guitar. My imagination began imagining my parents sitting in the auditorium, only them, watching me sing.

I began singing, singing my heart out and the lyrics meant a lot to me. Mrs Allen slowed me to write the solo.

I finished off the song and began to fade  my guitar until I stopped.

The audience began clapping and a big smile made it's way on my face. I looked at Kian who smiled at me as he clapped.

I walked backstage and was met with hugs from Kyra and Mira.

I know they are proud of me.