𝐢. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞

   SEAN SHARPENED HIS knife as his twin brother Toby was chopping the bottom of a tree

SEAN SHARPENED HIS knife as his twin brother Toby was chopping the bottom of a tree. Sean flinched every time Toby would hit the tree. Sean groaned as he turned to face him.

"Can you chop any louder?" Sean asked, sarcastically. Toby stopped from what he was doing.

"Sure." He said as he began chopping louder. Sean rolled his eyes. "I didn't mean literally."

"I know." Toby said. "I only did that to annoy you." He laughed.

Toby continued to chop as Sean threw his knife at the trunk. Toby jumped back.

Toby looked at his brother with wide eyes. "What the hell?! You could've killed me!"

"I didn't though, right?" Sean said as the sound of the box started rising.

Sean and Toby looked over and saw the other gladers running towards the box.

"Looks like we're getting a new greenie." The sound of Alice said, walking up to the boys.

"Y'all go ahead and check, give me a sec." Sean said as they both shook their heads and jogged over to the box.

Sean shook his head in disbelief. He stopped going to the box because it didn't matter. He knew he wasn't going to like the new boy anyway.

Maybe they'll get another girl. They already have two. Alice and Sarah. Toby has a major crush on Sarah but she's dating the guy in charge. Alby. Sarah helps Alby run the Glade.

As for Alice, she helps Frypan with the food. They're really close. Sean could tell Frypan has feelings for Alice. And he's really bad at showing it.

He could hear commotion from the box as Sean dropped his knife and walked over to the crowd.

As he was walking, he sees Jeff. Tony's best friend and Sean's close friend.

"Jeff. What's going on?" Sean asked.

"It's another boy." He replied as the new boy started running.