𝐱. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤?

   THOMAS LOVED BEING held by the person he liked very much and cared for deeply

THOMAS LOVED BEING held by the person he liked very much and cared for deeply. Their touch made Thomas feel safe. But he could feel that something was off. Something was wrong. He could feel his newfound lover moving and quietly grunting.

That made Thomas turn around. His eyes blinked roughly once he saw his face. He rubbed his eyes in tiredness. "What's wrong?"

He examined his newfound lover's face. His eyes were dark brown, the dark bags under his eyes made Thomas frown his face.

"I can't sleep. I usually sleep in the middle." Sean says as Thomas slowly turns back around.

"Not tonight." Thomas said, rubbing Sean's leg, slowly heading back to sleep.

"I know. I'm trying." Sean said as he laid on his back. Thomas decided to turn around and put his head on Sean's chest, making Sean wrap his arm around his shoulder and put his hand on Thomas's wrist.

Sean laid there for a couple of minutes but it felt a little uncomfortable. Sean sat up. "Yeah, I can't sleep unless I'm in the middle."

Thomas sighed as he rubbed his eyes. "Okay, how about we spoon?"

"Yeah, spoon! I can spoon." Sean said, lying back down. He wrapped his arm around Thomas's waist and put his other arm in front of his head.

It was going well for a while up until Sean's arm started to fall asleep. He started to move his wrist around, making Thomas wake up.

"What's wrong now?" Thomas asked, starting to get a little annoyed.

"My arm's starting to fall asleep." Sean said as he removed himself from Thomas and both of their backs were facing each other.

Thomas started to fall back asleep when Sean opened his mouth. "Well I don't like this."

"I swear to god Sean, I'm gonna hurt you." Thomas threatened.

"I know. I'm sorry." Sean said, turning around to face Thomas.

Thomas saw Sean's face and that made Thomas's face softened.