𝐢𝐱. 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

   THOMAS SLOWLY OPENED his eyes

THOMAS SLOWLY OPENED his eyes. He met eyes with Sean. Sean's eyes were not as red as before, but they were pretty. Thomas's head was on Sean's lap. Sean was rubbing Thomas's head. Sean gave him a soft smile. Thomas gave him a soft smile back. "Are you okay?"

"What the hell were you thinking?" Chuck asked as Thomas sat up. He realized that he was in the pit, along with Sean and Teresa.

Toby, Newt, Minho, and Chuck were in front of the trio who are in the pit

"What happened?" Thomas asked.

"Gally had taken control." Newt said. "He said we had a choice. Either we join him, or get banished at sundown with you."

"And the others agreed to that?" Thomas asked, sitting up and sat down next to Sean. Their pinkies intertwined.

"Gally has everyone convinced that you're the reason all of this has happened." Teresa said as Sean scoffed.

"Gally's a jackass." Sean said, playing with his knife.

"How come you're in here Sean?" Thomas asked.

"He put me in here after I punched him in the face." Sean replied with a hint of bluntness in his tone.

"You didn't have to do that for me." Thomas said as Sean rolled his eyes but smirked.

"I wanted to." Sean said with a smile as Thomas smiled back.

"Yeah, it was either that or Sean trying to cut his dick off." Toby said. "Again." He added.

"Well, thank you." Thomas thanked as Sean gave him a smile.

"Well, Gally's been right so far." Thomas said, bringing the Gally topic back.

Sean and the others looked at him confused. Thomas started playing with his fingers as he looked at Sean. Thomas then intertwined their pinkies again.

"This place, it's not what we thought it was." Thomas started. "It's not a prison, it's a test."

"It all started when we were kids. They would give us these challenges. They were experimenting on us. And then people started disappearing. Every month, one after the other, like clockwork." Thomas explained.