𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

   SEAN NEVER IN a million years would he be gardening

   SEAN NEVER IN a million years would he be gardening. Gardening wasn't his thing. The only reason why he's gardening is because he promised Alice that he would help out. Well, more like she blackmailed him. How ironic. She said that if he helped garden, she won't tell Alby that Sean stole some valuables.

   Sean hated gardening. He hated it with a passion. He doesn't know why gardening exists. He held the shovel like it was covered in shit.

   After deciding he had enough, he dropped his shovel and aggressively walked away. He needed a break.

   A break from everyone and everything.

   When no one was looking, Sean snuck into the woods. He walked for about 3 minutes as he found what he was looking for.

   His hut.

   It took Sean almost two months to make this hut. He made it just for him. Not for Louie. Not for Toby. Him.

   He couldn't be around them all the time. It makes Sean feel suffocated. Sure he...tolerates them but he just likes to be alone.

   Sean laid down on his extra sized hammock. He would steal some stuff from the other gladers and made the hut.

   The extra sized hammock was originally Alby's. But Sean made it seem like the wind blew it away but really, Sean took it.

   He laid there for about 5 minutes and got up. He left his hut and was on his way back to the Glade. He stops once he hears the sound of a twig breaking.

   Was he followed? Sean told nobody about the hut. Sean quickly hid behind a tree. He turned around and saw Thomas, holding a shovel and basket.

   "Just get the fertilizer Thomas." Thomas muttered to himself. Sean smirked as he covered his mouth from laughing.

   Sean slowly left the tree and walked behind Thomas. "What's up greenie?"

   Thomas yelled and jumped back as he put his hand on his chest. "Holy shit! You scared the hell out of me!"