𝐢𝐢. 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

   THE FIRE ROSE rapidly as the boys yelled out in excitement

THE FIRE ROSE rapidly as the boys yelled out in excitement. Toby and Jeff were roasting some food as they were laughing. Toby looked over at Sean who was talking to Alby and Alice. He frowned. Jeff must've noticed.

"You alright man?" Jeff asked, patting his shoulder.

"Yeah. Just kind of worried about Sean." He replied, taking a bite of the steak.

"What's wrong with Sean?" Jeff asked.

"You know how the new greenie tripped and fell on him earlier?" He asked as Jeff nodded his head.

"He didn't kill him. Nor did he hurt him." Toby said. "He...gave him some of his snack."

Jeff's eyes widen as he looked over at Sean. "You serious?"

"Yeah." Toby said. "Maybe I'm just being paranoid but—"

"You're not paranoid." The voice of Sarah interrupted as she sat down next to Toby. His heart skipped a beat.

"He's been acting nice around him." She said as she took a bite of her food.

"Isn't that a good thing though?" Jeff said as both Toby and Sarah looked at him. "I mean, maybe he's getting used to more people."

"He's never like that. He wasn't even like that with you or Louie. And him and Louie are best friends." Toby explained, taking a bite of his steak.

"That's true." Jeff said as all three of them took a sip of their drinks at the same time.

Sean stopped talking to Alby and Alice as he caught the new boy staring at him.

He raised a brow as the boy quickly turned back around. Sean started creeping towards him.

"If you want to stare you gotta be more secretive about it." Sean said, making the boy jump.

"My bad greenie. Didn't mean to scare you." Sean said, sitting next to him.

"Can I ask you a question?" The boy asked.

"You just did." Sean said, sarcastically. The boy sighed as he played with his fingers.