𝐯𝐢. 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

   SEAN WILL ADMIT that this wasn't what he had in mind when it came to the Glade

SEAN WILL ADMIT that this wasn't what he had in mind when it came to the Glade. First Thomas comes up and now a new girl. It hadn't even been a month. So why would she come up now? Sean had a lot of questions running through his mind when he, Thomas, Newt, Minho, and Toby were on their way to check up on the new girl.

Newt was the first one to walk in. Sean was the last. He kept on thinking about Louie. He really needed to talk to him.

When Louie, Thomas, and Minho returned from the maze, Sean saw the look on Louie's face when Sean hugged Thomas. Sean didn't know what Louie's problem was but at that moment he really didn't care.

Sean and the other boys walked up to the girl who was still passed out, and Jeff who was taking care of her.

Sean could see Thomas look over at Alby who was tied up and shaking uncontrollably.

"Jeff." Newt started as Jeff gave the boys his attention. "What's going on? What's the matter? Why won't she wake up?" Newt piled up with questions.

"Hey man, I got my job the same way you did." Jeff replied as Toby went to stand next to him.

"She's pretty." Toby says as Sean gave him a disbelief look.

"Pretty?" Sean repeated from Toby. "I thought you were into Sarah?"

"I am. That doesn't mean I don't think this girl's not pretty." Toby replied as Sean rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Where's Alice?" Sean asked, hoping someone would answer.

"She's with Fry." Jeff replied, looking down at the passed out girl.

Thomas looked down at the girl. How does she know my name? He had a lot of questions (Per usual).

Newt must've caught on to that. "You recognize her?"

Thomas shook his head. "No."

"Really? Cause she seemed to recognize you." Newt said as Sean pinched his skin.

"What about the note?" Thomas asked as Sean looked at the girl.

"We'll worry about the note later." Newt responds.