𝐱𝐢. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡

   AFTER THE BOYS and girls had finished their showers, Sean took them to get checked out and taken care of

AFTER THE BOYS and girls had finished their showers, Sean took them to get checked out and taken care of. Sean was in the lead with the others behind him. Sean used a keycard that Janson gave hit him and opened the door.

"Here you guys are. They'll check you out and get you fixed up." Sean said as the others nodded their heads.

"Still can't believe you're here." Sarah said as Sean gave her a fake smile.

"Yeah, well—" Sean started but got interrupted by a voice from behind him.

"Sean! Hi!" It was Sean's new friend Monica. The friend he was supposed to meet up with. She started walking over to him and the others.

"Hey! What's up Moni—" Before he could finish, Monica's lips were smashed into his.

Sean's eyes were wide and he could hear snickers from the others behind him.

Monica pulled back as she rubbed his arms. "Nice to see you."

Sean stuttered as he could hear loud laughter from his twin brother. Sean turned around and saw him hold his mouth.

"I see you brother." Toby teased. out as some others laughed.

"I thought y'all were just friends?" Alice teasingly asked, receiving a snicker from Toby.

Sean nervously chuckled as he looked at Thomas who looked jealous and pissed. He crossed his arms and looked away from Sean.

"Uh." Sean cleared his throat. "Guys, this is my friend Monica. Monica these are my friends and that's my brother." He introduced as Monica waved.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you." She greeted with a smile.

"I'm Thomas." Thomas introduced as he held his hand out for her to shake.

She gladly shook his hand. Thomas tighten the grip as he gave her a fake smile.

Monica nervously smiled and chuckled. "Tight grip you got there."