𝐯. 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

   HE WENT INTO the maze

   HE WENT INTO the maze. Thomas went into the maze. He broke the rules. But Sean couldn't care less about the rules. He wanted Thomas back. Sean was getting held back by his brother and Alice. That didn't last long. Sean elbowed them in their ribs.

   "Get the fuck off of me!" Sean exclaimed as Toby and Alice held onto their ribs from where Sean elbowed them.

   "Gally! We got to get them out!" Chuck exclaimed as he was shaking the older boy rapidly.

   "We can't! We have to wait until the morning." Gally said as Sean's blood boiled.

   "And maybe it's for the best that Thomas left." Gally says as Sean got even more pissed.

   Sean grabbed a sharp stick from Jeff and walked over to Gally and swung at his face.

   "Sean! Stop!" Sarah yelled out, trying to push him off of Gally.

   Sean just pushed her to the ground, getting her out of his way. Gally held his face from where Sean swung at him. His face grew a bruise on his cheek.

   "Better sleep with one eye open fuckface." Sean threatened as he threw the sharp stick on the ground and marched away.

   Toby and Jeff quickly took off after him. Sean was fumed with rage.

   "Sean! You need to calm the fuck down!" Toby exclaimed, tightly holding onto his brother's shoulders.

   "Don't tell me to calm down. Alby is literally knocked out, possibly dead, Louie was limping, and Thomas went into the fucking maze!" Sean was freaking out now.

   To be honest, Sean wasn't freaking out because he was worried about Minho. He wasn't freaking out because he was worried about Alby. He wasn't even freaking out because he was worried about Louie.

   He was worried about Thomas.

   "Nobody survives a night in the maze." Sean said quietly. He felt water in his eyes but he held it in. He wasn't a cryer.

   "Look, I know Minho and Louie. They're strong and they're fast. As for Thomas." Jeff said but paused once he said Thomas's name. "I'm not so sure about him."