chapter three

Kat lays upside down on her bed and watches another episode of Scandal while eating a bag of potato chips

Kat lays upside down on her bed and watches another episode of Scandal while eating a bag of potato chips. She fantasized about having real love with real men. Men who would never leave or hurt her. Kat logs off of Netflix and goes to her Tumbler page. She starts to scroll through all of the pictures of hot guys. "One day..." she whispers to herself, "One day I'll find someone like that..."

She looks over all the notes that were posted under her most recent smut story. It was well received. The summer before high school, she started writing fan fiction. By the year's end, she had become one of the most prolific smut writers on Tumblr. She was known for her AU crossovers and her consistent NC - 17 ratings. But that made her famous was her story, "The First Night," a 7,000 word fix that was largely credited with starting the "Larry Stylinson," conspiracy theory. Kat types furiously on her apple keyboard. Her mind, crawling with a million ideas.

That Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson of One Direction were secretly fucking. Later on, she started writing, "Girls Trip," which focused on a young male's transformation into a little sissy who would be dominated by, well, a dominating plus size female who was really intact with her sexuality and body. Maybe that's because that's who Kat wished she could be. She wished she could be more confident and comfortable in her own skin but the only way she could feel better about herself, was by writing it out on Tumblr.

Then, she started writing about Shea who was on her softer side. Almost all the fan fictions she made about her were her favorites. Nobody knew about this -- not even Shea. She had no idea her best friend would search up pictures of her and start masturbating.

No matter what, she loved how good Shea made her feel about herself. The feeling was indescribable.

"Kat, you're not fat." Shea groans, annoyed with the way Kat was putting herself down. "I just ... I feel like this is too much." Kat sighs, looking at the outfits that Shea had bought her. "Literally, you're making me crazy. You're so beautiful. That has to count for something and if you ask me, it does." Shea says.

Kat sighs, looking at herself in the mirror. "I just don't know, Shea. I mean, I'm not opposed to it, I just... I've never been into that kind of stuff." She pauses, biting her lip. "I mean, I'm not opposed to you, or anything..." She trails off, blushing.

Shea smiles. "Listen, the key of confidence is not giving a fuck about what anyone else thinks. You're beautiful, you're sexy, and you're smart. And if someone doesn't like that? Well, then, they can go fuck themselves." She grins. "And if you ever change your mind about all this, I'd be more than happy to help you explore it." She winks.

"How?" Kat covers her face, trying not to laugh. "How would I explain this to my mom?"

"You don't have to. I mean, you look good and that's all that matters. Respectfully, fuck your mom." Shea shrugs. "Seriously, though, I just want you to feel comfortable. I'm not trying to pressure you into anything."