chapter six

for the first part of this chapter, I was using a website to proof read and like the whole thing got hella mixed up after I saved it so ... :( but it gets better. 😪

♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎

It's still the same day as Shea's 19th birthday

The night is still young, and Chris and Shea have moved into the pool. She's leaning over the edge, watching the lights from the hot tub dance beneath the water, as she takes a deep breath. Chris is pressed up behind of her, his hands resting on her hips.

"You broke up with me -- so why are you touching me like this?" Shea asks, her voice barely above a whisper.

He shrugs, not turning around. \"It's just... I can't stop. I want to. But I can't.\" His voice is husky, filled with desire and longing. \"I'm sorry.\"

\"You don't have to stop,\" Shea whispers back, her voice a little wobbly. \"It's not like I'm goin' anywhere. I mean, I'm right here... with you.\" She wiggles her hips, pressing back against him just a tad.

Chris groans, unable to resist the invitation. His hands slide down to cup her ass, pullin' her closer against him. \"You're right,\" he breathes, \"I don't have to stop.\" His lips find the soft skin of her neck, kissin' and nippin' at her skin as his hips start rockin' against her. \"And I ain't goin' nowhere.\"

She lets out a moan, archin' her back as he presses her closer to the edge of the pool. Her fingers curl into his shoulders, digging in as she tries to keep her balance.

\"Chris...\" she whispers, her voice barely audible over the sound of our hearts poundin' in our ears. \"I've missed you so much.\"

He growls. \"I've missed you too, baby. So fuckin' much.\" His hands slide up, cupping her breasts through the thin material of her bikini top, his thumbs brushing over her nipples.

Their lips meet in a fierce, passionate kiss as they move together in the water.

He nearly rips her bikini bottoms when he pulls them aside, baring her to him. \"Fuck,\" he breathes, kissin' her neck and collarbone. \"You're so perfect.\"

She moans, arching her back further as he presses his erection up against her entrance, teasing her. \"Chris...\" she whispers, her fingers digging into his shoulders. \"Please...\"

He slowly pushes into her, feeling her tightness surround him. She's so wet, so hot. He groans, thrusting deeper, harder, feeling her body move with his.

He keeps his forehead on hers as he looks into her eyes, their pupils dilated with desire. \"I love you,\" he whispers, \"I love you so much.\"

She meets his gaze, her own eyes filled with love and passion. \"I love you too,\" she breathes, wrapping her legs around his hips. \"Oh god, Chris...\" She gasps as he picks up the pace, their hips moving in perfect rhythm.